riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Thread Updated: 2019-09-23
Release Date: 2019-09-22

you are a damn liers man
I don't understand what your problem is... obviously English is not your native tongue but September 22nd was the last version release (v0.8.5)... WTF?????

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Can someone tell me why I can't get Nicole's Second Date (done 1 and 3) on the weekend. NTR, Rel=3, Love=95, Cor= 140. It's also impossible to be alone with her in the Livingroom at 10 pm. Once before when I played the game I got a "Enter" icon on yhe basement door that I could use but not now!?
Maybe its beacuse your realtionship is too low and Davide is with her. And for the date maybe you only need to have love/corruption points to do it.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Can someone tell me why I can't get Nicole's Second Date (done 1 and 3) on the weekend. NTR, Rel=3, Love=95, Cor= 140. It's also impossible to be alone with her in the Livingroom at 10 pm. Once before when I played the game I got a "Enter" icon on yhe basement door that I could use but not now!?
I'm guessing you can't buy all the clothes for Nicole too ?
I do not know if it is a bug or a game creator's choice but if you have finished the path of Love before
the Corruption path is partially closed. :cry:
I have the same thing, I don't use any game mods.
Try to load save from an earlier period of the game and make other choices.
Corruption points above all and without Love, without mercy. :ROFLMAO:

Nicole is hot as the sun's core :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Out of simple curiosity can we get the husband to off himself out of shame of having not just his woman but both daughters taken and made the mc's sluts

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Why can't we just turn him into a gimp slave that we keep locked up in the basement just to prolong his suffering indefinitely instead?
Then we would need to keep him fed and watered but I suppose if you are feeling sadistic that is the better punishment

Paradox101

May 12, 2018
Really like this game but is there any chance for more.. hmm.. middle ground content? Like a share path or something? The NTr stuff would be amazing if MC could join in instead of being insulted or something. i like that its there i get it but maybe would be cool if relationship points is low NTR will happen but maybe if corruption points is high then there is another option to join in or share that will change the scene slightly.

I have a huge desire for more content like that and would even be willingly to support on patreon if there was a promise or plans for. Im curious is there/s a chance for more content like that or if others would want it too.

Reactions: Core13

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Really like this game but is there any chance for more.. hmm.. middle ground content? Like a share path or something? The NTr stuff would be amazing if MC could join in instead of being insulted or something. i like that its there i get it but maybe would be cool if relationship points is low NTR will happen but maybe if corruption points is high then there is another option to join in or share that will change the scene slightly.

I have a huge desire for more content like that and would even be willingly to support on patreon if there was a promise or plans for. Im curious is there/s a chance for more content like that or if others would want it too.
That's interesting, and in my opinion I would remove all the ntr content in the game that I've found (even with the ntr turned off) and make the girls distant and cold to the MC when the relationship is too low. Because I was playing the love route and I wasnt presting atention to the relatioship points and it really pissed me off when I found Davide with Nicole in the kitchen. But thats my oppinion and some people will disagree but at least Im sharing it.

Reactions: EJW and AbdelAdrian

Paradox101

May 12, 2018
That's interesting, and in my opinion I would remove all the ntr content in the game that I've found (even with the ntr turned off) and make the girls distant and cold to the MC when the relationship is too low. Because I was playing the love route and I wasnt presting atention to the relatioship points and it really pissed me off when I found Davide with Nicole in the kitchen. But thats my oppinion and some people will disagree but at least Im sharing it.
NTR does seem to trigger conflict some love it some hate it. But what I like about this game is it seems that it could really be a great game for everyone. What you said should totally be an option. For me, I don't like NTR. However, I prefer the corruption path to the love path. I don't mind the other girls being used by Divide or anyone else really. And finding Nicole and Davide in the Kitchen, I like that scene but not as is. I just want an option to share and join in instead of being laughed at and have to go back to my room. There are some moments like this in the game but very few it seems, And i wish there was a full path for it.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
NTR does seem to trigger conflict some love it some hate it. But what I like about this game is it seems that it could really be a great game for everyone. What you said should totally be an option. For me, I don't like NTR. However, I prefer the corruption path to the love path. I don't mind the other girls being used by Divide or anyone else really. And finding Nicole and Davide in the Kitchen, I like that scene but not as is. I just want an option to share and join in instead of being laughed at and have to go back to my room. There are some moments like this in the game but very few it seems, And i wish there was a full path for it.
I agree I dont like ntr but I would not object to a middle path sadly I dont think that's in the near future if ever

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I don't mind ntr at all but I dont want to get an ntr scene when I have it turned off. So if you give me the choice to set off the ntr at least block all the scenes from the game and if the girls have low rp then make me raise it again. And if I decide to play the game with the ntr on (hard mode on/off) I wont complain about getting a ntr scene if Im not carefull with the rp you know. And sorry for this long text xD.

Reactions: elektronik909

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
Im trying to trigger the NTR thresome of Nicole but i can't, anyone could help me?

And i need help with Irina aswell with the NTR...

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes