Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Ouch so Saddog even rips people of Patreon now, takes their money and don't give em shit :ROFLMAO:

Those $20 especially guys would be stupid as fuck for supporting him. According to his Patreon he's supposed to give out a weekly render for them...LOOOOL
after seeing activity on his account here-no posts but logged on sun-i posted on patreon to give him another chance.didnt ask for the next version-just for him to say hello im still working on it or i cant work yet.still no response dropped from tier 4 .i dont care about the render i didnt want to see another game i like end up abandoned but saddog must understand his supporters know life comes first and are very understanding if he would only not leave us in the dark.i post here in hope of some response as we only see activity here not on patreon.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

dudeguybro

Jan 25, 2019
at this point I feel that most have lost interest in the game which happens when theres too much time apart for each release its true for all forms of media I think when it does finally finish if it does we will play it just to finish it not really enjoy it just saying

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
hm we need to make mommy pregnant, i think every game should have the pregnancy factor in it, and people who dont like it can turn it off, i hate ntr, but if i can turn it down, why not other user have it in the game?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Im trying but she is not in the living room at 10:00PM and i did the tasks before (become a gangmember...etc)
upload your save and I will take a look at it. Did you check the basement door instead of the living room?

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Game breaking bug so must have been serious, considering how many other bugs the game has been afflicted with.
The typical Renpy game usually doesnt have bugs that take months to fix. This is probably more a case of "my codebase is screwed up and I can't possibly add even more on top of it without rewriting big chunks of it".

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
upload your save and I will take a look at it. Did you check the basement door instead of the living room?
Yes, and i have a event with cassandra but always is the same and i can't continue in that way.

Thanks in advance man!

EDIT: Idk what i did but i triggered the basement event with nicole, now i need to trigger the threesome ntr event ^^'

Last edited:

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Yes, and i have a event with cassandra but always is the same and i can't continue in that way.

Thanks in advance man!

EDIT: Idk what i did but i triggered the basement event with nicole, now i need to trigger the threesome ntr event ^^'
Remember I usually don't play the NTR route, but you have -9 in relationship with Nicole, 125 in love, and corruption is like 80 something. The game wants to go love route on some events and NTR on others. Unless some of the other players who played the route can answer, I would lower your love to around 60, and raise your corruption above love.

Anyone else have any suggestions on NTR play?

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
Remember I usually don't play the NTR route, but you have -9 in relationship with Nicole, 125 in love, and corruption is like 80 something. The game wants to go love route on some events and NTR on others. Unless some of the other players who played the route can answer, I would lower your love to around 60, and raise your corruption above love.

Anyone else have any suggestions on NTR play?
And i have another problem, in this case with cassandra. When i go to the basement at 10:00pm to present her as my slut, nicole gets angry and i cant go further than that.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
And i have another problem, in this case with cassandra. When i go to the basement at 10:00pm to present her as my slut, nicole gets angry and i cant go further than that.
You have to take Nicole first, then Cassandra. Recommend you take care of Nicole route first, then do cassandra.

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
You have to take Nicole first, then Cassandra. Recommend you take care of Nicole route first, then do cassandra.
I will try it, i tried with another save that i have and i triggered a NTR event in the basement with Nicole an Davide with the father watching, but i can't acces to basement cause is unlocked at that time. I complete all the nicole path, so I'am a gang member ^^'

You know something to enter in the basement in that part?
Thanks <3

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
View attachment 73441

Overview:
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-23
Release Date: 2019-09-22
Developer: Saddoggames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.5 fix
Language: English
Other Game: My Legacy
Genres:

Installation:

Changelog:

Read This Before Downloading:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -
Android: - - - - -
Others: * - *UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED

Patches:
Extras: SAZ MOD - - FAN SIGNATURE - - - IMAGES FROM PATREON

Thanks to @Ginji for sharing! Thanks to@cheesespread and @GaLaLa05 for the incest patch! Thanks @pierrovic for the special renders link. Thanks @PublicUseOps for the walkthrough. *This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 142615 View attachment 142616 View attachment 142617 View attachment 142618 View attachment 142614 View attachment 142613 View attachment 142612 View attachment 142611 View attachment 30627 View attachment 30628 View attachment 30629

Man, this needs a extended walkthrough sheet to get all the scenes with all the paths (love/corruption/NTR), I feel that I waste time looking for a way to get an event that never happens because there is no clue how to do it. All I want is jerk off with the scenes and i cant cuz im always in a loop of repetition... I tried to see all the scenes but I feel that I have many scenes to discover but since there is no guide and nobody certainly knows how to do it, you lose time of life searching and searching.

Please, if u still working on this project, try to fix and improve de guide/walkthrough.

Thanks in advance.

donTiere983

Mar 15, 2019
Man, this needs a extended walkthrough sheet to get all the scenes with all the paths (love/corruption/NTR), I feel that I waste time looking for a way to get an event that never happens because there is no clue how to do it. All I want is jerk off with the scenes and i cant cuz im always in a loop of repetition... I tried to see all the scenes but I feel that I have many scenes to discover but since there is no guide and nobody certainly knows how to do it, you lose time of life searching and searching.

Please, if u still working on this project, try to fix and improve de guide/walkthrough.

Thanks in advance.
There is a walkthrough for the mod by SAZ.
Although the mod changes things, this should still provide some guidance.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Is it normal that everytime I go to sleep I lose 20 rp with everyone am I doing something wrong ?
You have the "hard mode" active, go to your room and click on the "!" and then "off" to remove it.
Or if your into ntr stuff let this active and it'll be harder to keep the girl for yourself.

Reactions: Judgementkazzy422
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes