whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I see you have a prediction, dear prophet. Care to put some money behind that prediction?
The only thing that can be accurately predicted is that saddo will release the game on his own terms. When is anybody's guess. With the situation the way it is, the lack of constant communication, the complexity and bugs it brings, and a healthy dose of reality, my bet is on a partial release within a few weeks. But I'm not confident enough to put money behind this. I do know one thing. I do like saddo's stories and art and look forward to it. Let's let him tell his story and hope it's the full update and the bugs get ironed out.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
This is what happens when you try to cram everything in one/two updates (since the update after this one is gonna be the last one) instead of doing 3/4 updates.

Reactions: DMC
Feb 28, 2018
So... there was barely any content at all in the last 3 updates.
The last update was last year in september, the last sign of life a month later in october...

What are the rules for tagging a game as abandoned?

Edit:

Found it.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
So I guess the game is getting the tag at the end of this month.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2018
Unfortunately I have to agree with you 100%. When 0.4.5 came out I tried to fix the bugs myself. I was shocked when I saw the total mess after I decompiled the game. There is no structure at all and a lot of copy&paste which makes the code prone to bugs and very hard to maintain.

I doubt that the game will ever be more than a loose collection of scenes with no logical interconnections.
He'd need to completely refactor the codebase which of course would anger his paying customers because they wouldn't see any content updates for a while.
I wrote this back in 2018 and I guess the poor coding has finally bit saddog in the ass. ^^

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes