LMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: THAT EXPLAINS IT

Judging by the comments all he needs to do is put shit in the right place lol

• Haha
Reactions: lazycodemonkey

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
seeing as saddog finished his last project-i at least expect him to finish this one despite the negativity-yes it has issues and yes some response would be nice and it may take some time but either way i am glad to have it .i always love the i told you so who have made what?.these devs for the most are not pro coders but fans putting out what they can,the tyrant was always going to be a big project but again this site,adult games in general are better because of these devs so saddog ignore them and finish this when you can

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Here's some positive thinking, maybe saddog is planning to release a single big final update with most of the issues ironed out and finish the game, that's why he's silent and it's taking too long. Let's all pray to the slut goddess Nicoleditis to give him strength.

• Haha
Reactions: Wonka_Willy

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Why can't he come out and say that, why stay silent. He could come out and say look guys i missed the deadline because i encountered some serious bugs, i fixed most of them and now i'm gonna release 1 big update.
Because there is a shame-cycle creators fall into.

1) You have a plan, but life interrupts and you can't get the work done. You're pretty sure it'll just take another day or so.
You don't want to deal with all the disappointment and circle-jerking that'll happen if you tell everyone so you put it off until after the weekend, what's the harm?
2) But your next target still wasn't realistic. Either more life happened or you were too optimistic. Either way, you dumped a lot of energy into the project and just can't afford to spend more right now. Let's put off the announcement and update for another day to two to recover.
3) After recovering, you look at the last few days work and see a whole bunch of crap. You were too tired/distracted/rushed to do a good job and it needs another day or so to fix.
4) You look at the calendar and realize you are a week or more overdue. Where did the days go? The project really needs at least another week or more and of course it's better to spend the time and energy you have on it rather than damage control, right?
5) Quickly make a new plan to get it out soon. People have waited this long, it's better to give them good news rather than excuses, right? Go to 1.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Why can't he come out and say that, why stay silent. He could come out and say look guys i missed the deadline because i encountered some serious bugs, i fixed most of them and now i'm gonna release 1 big update.
I agree with sillyrobot, also in addition there can be other reasons for some other devs:

- Being socially awkward and fear of confronting negative responses for a possible excuse oriented communication
- Not caring about much about his/her patreon work, doing it just as a hobby and want to feel free, not being shackled to patrons' or fans' wishes
- Being an asshole
- Being a scammer
- etc.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
God this game was so good even with all the issues. Seriously best milf character I have ever seen, not overdone, realistic but also mesmerizing. The corruption layer was also awesome, day by day effects increase, plot was nice too. I gave up on a overhaul or fix the issues, I just want a patch to end the game. That beautiful lady deserves an ending.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think he might have taken a large vacation and once he sees his money starts to dry up on patreon account he will quickly make a return.. :whistle: :p

What was the last news regarding this developer ?? i thought i read that he was having some problems with the update but that could be the update before that i lost count.. :devilish:

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Because there is a shame-cycle creators fall into.

1) You have a plan, but life interrupts and you can't get the work done. You're pretty sure it'll just take another day or so.
You don't want to deal with all the disappointment and circle-jerking that'll happen if you tell everyone so you put it off until after the weekend, what's the harm?
2) But your next target still wasn't realistic. Either more life happened or you were too optimistic. Either way, you dumped a lot of energy into the project and just can't afford to spend more right now. Let's put off the announcement and update for another day to two to recover.
3) After recovering, you look at the last few days work and see a whole bunch of crap. You were too tired/distracted/rushed to do a good job and it needs another day or so to fix.
4) You look at the calendar and realize you are a week or more overdue. Where did the days go? The project really needs at least another week or more and of course it's better to spend the time and energy you have on it rather than damage control, right?
5) Quickly make a new plan to get it out soon. People have waited this long, it's better to give them good news rather than excuses, right? Go to 1.
i think the community can be more comprehensive than that, after all he still has about 80% of his patreons, that's because they believe in him
He doesn't has to give a realese date, if he only gave an update it would be enough, "Sorry Guys, life is hard, specially during holidays, the bugs are really difficult and i'm still working to repair them. I'll keep you updated"
that's it he doesn't has to do much more than that

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
i think the community can be more comprehensive than that, after all he still has about 80% of his patreons, that's because they believe in him
He doesn't has to give a realese date, if he only gave an update it would be enough, "Sorry Guys, life is hard, specially during holidays, the bugs are really difficult and i'm still working to repair them. I'll keep you updated"
that's it he doesn't has to do much more than that
Yeah, but that's not how the shame-cycle works. You miss the first deadline or the first time you take a break to do something else, you get embarrassed and don't want to bring it to people's attention. Every time you let communication slide, you get more embarrassed and more willing to skip communicating because you expect to be rightfully castigated. It's a positive feedback cycle that feeds itself.

It gets worse when you feel obligated to work on something you have waning interest in.
"Everyone wants it so badly, why can't I bring myself to complete it? What's wrong with me? I'll try again tomorrow."

sereev.nazar

Oct 1, 2017
I understand that the original version of the game is not worth waiting for. Or there will be an end for the sake of the end. I hope for a fan version of the game, with the development of the story

Reactions: SuperPerv96

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What was the last news regarding this developer ?? i thought i read that he was having some problems with the update but that could be the update before that i lost count..
I think last time the update was close to completion but the dev found a game-breaking bug I think that must be a good 3-4 months ago now since then there has been nothing no word or any sign of the update, does it remind you of another game? :p

Reactions: Dependable_223

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Last update post is from Oct 31st about the 0.9 update (its patreon locked, so cant say what content the post has) By the looks of it sillyrobot may be more right then we think, it could be that the dev simply has too much to handle right now, and feels like giving a excuse (however valid it may be) will just anger the fanbase, so he refrains from speaking up.

Ive seen the same cycle (aldo a little different) with the Lillith's Throne dev. He/She constantly set a hard release date (usualy weekly release) then had to post apolagies due to not having finished the needed content to call it a proper update (sickness or personal life usualy.). Problem here was that the dev was working alone, and simply under-estimated the workload coupled with simple life, that said most fans constently said to the dev to take their time and just do it at their own pace. But you can see what social pressure can do to someone when it comes to deadlines for updates.

Hence lets not judge the dev of this game yet, if it gets to the point where its been a year, thats when we can start to worry for the games future in honest.

PS: I dont judge the Lillith's Throne Dev either, ive been one of those who voiced he/she should take their time and not rush things, it just ends up a buggy mess then.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes