GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
He just has a job. I was engaged in 3-D modeling while I was on sick leave for 2 years. But now there is almost no time, since I went to work and payment there is many times more than what you get for patron. The only strange thing is that he did not write about it, although maybe I did not check it. :unsure:

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
He went quiet right after coming across a coding that creates a game breaking occurrence. Perhaps instead of looking to fix the coding end this instead
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and start a chapter 2 with fresh coding. That way he does not need to do a lot of rewriting.

abroken11b

May 28, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of The Tyrant-v0.8.5 with S A Z Mod+spot1000 Animation Pack
Fixed saving issue. Thanks to Jadon Sancho

Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
So where do I put the obb file?

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of The Tyrant-v0.8.5 with S A Z Mod+spot1000 Animation Pack
Fixed saving issue. Thanks to Jadon Sancho

Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
The app is not running

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I need news... NEEEEEEEWS PLEASE... I'm addicted to this game o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O please i need my Tyrant poison dose :p

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Shame there is nor pregnancy added:alien:
it says impregnate but wont happent anything>? got 3 of girls :) dated them pumped them :devilish: but there is no baloon yet hahahahah
Also if Developer add more relationship options + extra family members like aunt ;)
Map looks like ant house change it :unsure: Inside pathing make beter
Alsto add hair color change options Blonde Redhead Brown etc:sneaky:
Hair styles + quests(y)
Finally ...
Mother is more beatifull then daughters :):love: (dont change it ) add more sexy underwears
Daughters need face improvements
Good Luck for new Updates

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Shame there is nor pregnancy added
it says impregnate but wont happent anything>? got 3 of girls :) dated them pumped them :devilish: but there is no baloon yet hahahahah
Even in game logic follows some rules, pregnancy doesn't show instantly and the game hasn't moved that far in terms of days.

Pregnancy bumps take months to show.

Reactions: RogMR and Hysni
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes