Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

almost 3 months without putting anything in your patron, abandoned? maybe

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
If there was option to report those drug dealers in home so i could have peacefull house :)
All 2

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If there was option to report those drug dealers in home so i could have peacefull house :)
All 2
You know there is going to be an option to kill them off? if we ever get the update of course so far we've got rid of Bruce.

Reactions: Hysni

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
So very eager for this next update. Been waiting for Pregnancy to be added and knowing it's in the next update and it hasn't arrived yet is driving me nuts.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i have no clue how we should get all the content in 1 patch, pregnancy , story, new antagonist, etc
maybe thats why the developer got silence he has gotten way too much on his plate if all of that was suppose to be added in 1 update. Also the last update we got is that previous update got some problems and he was working on it but it seem the problem was to great for him to handle.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I hope this game doesn't get abandoned, its one of the only few games with decent maledom content (except NTR).

Reactions: Hans98

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
It's actually 2 updates, the upcoming delayed one and the last one after that but either way it's gonna be a clusterfuck. He's barely ventured out of the goddamn basement tbh and it's gonna end

Reactions: Loxyas

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
It's actually 2 updates, the upcoming delayed one and the last one after that but either way it's gonna be a clusterfuck. He's barely ventured out of the goddamn basement tbh and it's gonna end
Bad case of a dev being overly ambitious, My Legacy was massively more linear and less of a sandbox than this, tried to much and now he's hit a wall.

I'd have some bit of respect for him if he at least came out and was honest about it, 3 months without even a written update is woeful.

Reactions: Sasuke92

Demandred32

Jan 16, 2020
i mean if he is still working on it and put loads of content out whenever hes finished i guess most supporters wouldnt mind supporting him long term with 1 or mor dollars, there is so much degrading stuff he can add, and even the story can be expendet infinate, like u can even add more girls, stuff as gang-boss etc, ofc it will resolve in more work, but ppl would buy in the game and from what i see he constantly gets more fans anyway
from what i see he can just getting started, but y i think he tried to shift the "old" game to a next expension with the preg and killing off stuff and the intermission to change the old dayly settings to progressed in the story settings made him break the game
since if u want expend the story u might as well want to change the daylie routine of screenplay in different areas to different time, or add to it like in choossing which story part u wanna play

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes