OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
hey guys i'm doing currently the hard ntr path and it seems i'm stuck, i'm always doing the same scene and i can't find the news ones. do i have to play the game normally with hard ntr off to get all the scenes?

Kronos82

Aug 18, 2017
Hey, great game great work. hopefully he got sort out in realife whats bugging him and he return to his "art" in a way or other. I realy like his game and im realy sad that tryant is stucked.

like his kinks.

ivanfall

Nov 18, 2019
You need to deliver packages, there is walkthrough on op, check this.
Delivered already. I'm about the scene after. When David's basement is showing. The scene does not count. The next day it is again available and the basement is not active.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 73441

Overview:
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-23
Release Date: 2019-09-22
Developer: Saddoggames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.5 fix
Language: English
Other Game: My Legacy
Genres:

Installation:

Changelog:

Read This Before Downloading:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -
Android: - - - - -
Others: * - *COMPRESSED - *ANDROID(modded)

Patches:
Extras: SAZ MOD - - FAN SIGNATURE - - - IMAGES FROM PATREON

Thanks to @Ginji for sharing! Thanks to@cheesespread and @GaLaLa05 for the incest patch! Thanks @pierrovic for the special renders link. Thanks @PublicUseOps for the walkthrough.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 142615 View attachment 142616 View attachment 142617 View attachment 142618 View attachment 142614 View attachment 142613 View attachment 142612 View attachment 142611 View attachment 30627 View attachment 30628 View attachment 30629
This game has been abandoned ?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes