DraconicPervert

Modder
Sep 6, 2016
Slide 2 - Pretty sure there is no shower scene with Irina.
Slide 6 - No shower sex scene with Cassandra, just voyeur. If it exists someone tell me how to trigger it.
Slide 8 - Mother sex scene with Davide may be there (I never play NTR so don't know) but I don't think it is.
Slide 9 - I don't even know who that guy on the right is, definitely not in the game. - edit- Just loaded the game apparently his name is Steve in the phone contacts.

All of the other slides are in the game.
All preview pictures in OP are from scenes in the game.
(I think it's even one of the rules on this site that preview pictures have to be in the game)

You can find the shower scenes in the gym and the other scenes you mentioned you will encounter them on the NTR path.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Would be a nice Christmas present who knows could spring a little surprise on us and release it but I guess that's more in hope.

Reactions: Soccergod2666

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
That's what's drove me to stop funding him anyway, but F95 can be weird sometimes and expects blind loyalty to all devs for some reason. Thankfully other patreons are starting to speak with their wallets.
You wot? F95 is the place where devs get shit on more often than not and people don't care if its justified or not because they think they are the navel of the fucking world. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Erodaz

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
in the basement with little sister, what do her stats have to be set at before she admits to being a slut? because i have it set as
love 35547 relationship 100080 corruption 200025..........

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
in the basement with little sister, what do her stats have to be set at before she admits to being a slut? because i have it set as
love 35547 relationship 100080 corruption 200025..........
What I remember she will not admit being a slut, not in the game yet.

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
Slide 2 - Pretty sure there is no shower scene with Irina.
Slide 6 - No shower sex scene with Cassandra, just voyeur. If it exists someone tell me how to trigger it.
Slide 8 - Mother sex scene with Davide may be there (I never play NTR so don't know) but I don't think it is.
Slide 9 - I don't even know who that guy on the right is, definitely not in the game. - edit- Just loaded the game apparently his name is Steve in the phone contacts.

All of the other slides are in the game.
Slide 2 - Gym Shower
Slide 6 - Gym Shower
Slide 8 - NTR

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
some help plz.

am supposed to meet Nicole in the living room at 10PM, but when i do that, i see David and Bruce in the living room with Nicole and get the event of love or corruption path.

what to do?

cgj55311

Jul 12, 2018
Dec 20 at 2:40am
Phew!
All renders are posed and almost fully produced. I'm polishing the game and playtesting it a lot.
Unless I need to add or remove a few renders, episode 4 will contain:
2528 renders
134 animations
21 new songs
14 new sound effects

The binary will be approximately 6.2-6.3 GB.

The winner of last week's poll was "Maya & Quinn: Mother-daughter time". This special render series will be featured in Episode 4.

Next week I will send the game to my beta testers and proof reader.
The release will likely be sometime during the second week of January, between the 6th and 12th, I will announce an exact release date when beta testing starts and the team has gotten a feel for the amount of workload.
Due to Christmas and New Years Eve, testing might take a few days extra, but all tiers that are eligible to get the game ($25, $10 and $5) will be able to get it during January. That's a promise.

I will soon start work on preparing the Steam version for Season 1 as well.
I'm aiming for a February release on Steam, but first I need to test some functionality regarding achievements and DLC to be sure.

After that I will start development on Season 2 and Episode 5, but more info on that next year.

Happy Holidays!
Dr PinkCake

The gap is too big

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Dec 20 at 2:40am
Phew!
All renders are posed and almost fully produced. I'm polishing the game and playtesting it a lot.
Unless I need to add or remove a few renders, episode 4 will contain:
2528 renders
134 animations
21 new songs
14 new sound effects

The binary will be approximately 6.2-6.3 GB.

The winner of last week's poll was "Maya & Quinn: Mother-daughter time". This special render series will be featured in Episode 4.

Next week I will send the game to my beta testers and proof reader.
The release will likely be sometime during the second week of January, between the 6th and 12th, I will announce an exact release date when beta testing starts and the team has gotten a feel for the amount of workload.
Due to Christmas and New Years Eve, testing might take a few days extra, but all tiers that are eligible to get the game ($25, $10 and $5) will be able to get it during January. That's a promise.

I will soon start work on preparing the Steam version for Season 1 as well.
I'm aiming for a February release on Steam, but first I need to test some functionality regarding achievements and DLC to be sure.

After that I will start development on Season 2 and Episode 5, but more info on that next year.

Happy Holidays!
Dr PinkCake

The gap is too big
Posted in the wrong thread :lol: Someone should move it to the "Being a DIK" thread

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes