g22

May 30, 2017
I really like this game. The story is interesting, I like the NTR in it and all the other genre's, but then I am easy to please when it comes to boobs and stuff. I enjoy the clear choices in this particular game, any unrealistic choices others may question I never notice as I'm normally in the "Fapping zone" where logic doesn't apply. The main character renders are very good and I can't wait for the next release.
The only problems I saw were only because the game isn't finished yet, namely the day looping, a few story coding errors triggering at the wrong times, but other than that it's really good. Kudos to the Dev.

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Found the issue with meeting Irina the first time...the Dev has a few typo's in living_room.rpy (located in "game" sub-folder).
Change line 565 from "if iriniafirstmeet == False:" to "if irinafirstmeet != False" and the problem is solved (would also work to change "False" to "True" instead of "==" to "!=" or remove the 'if' statement entirely but I assume the dev is trying to future proof a potential earlier than current Irina meeting).
Pretty sure I'm not allowed to upload files yet so I haven't tried to attach the patched file, if your text editor doesn't have line numbering like NotePad++ does do a search for the wrong if statement line, then replace it with the fixed line.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

saddog

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Found the issue with meeting Irina the first time...the Dev has a few typo's in living_room.rpy (located in "game" sub-folder).
Change line 565 from "if iriniafirstmeet == False:" to "if irinafirstmeet != False" and the problem is solved (would also work to change "False" to "True" instead of "==" to "!=" or remove the 'if' statement entirely but I assume the dev is trying to future proof a potential earlier than current Irina meeting).
Pretty sure I'm not allowed to upload files yet so I haven't tried to attach the patched file, if your text editor doesn't have line numbering like NotePad++ does do a search for the wrong if statement line, then replace it with the fixed line.
This is already fixed. Since 23.12. :/

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I just downloaded the new version today and found that. Claim's it is v0.2. Only other "change" I made was the incest mod given in the OP.
Are files stored in AppData like Unity games? Maybe that's screwing things up on my end.

saddog

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I just downloaded the new version today and found that. Claim's it is v0.2. Only other "change" I made was the incest mod given in the OP.
Are files stored in AppData like Unity games? Maybe that's screwing things up on my end.
Just copy the file into the game folder of the tyrant and overwrite the old one

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Ah, so unpacked rpy files take precedence over packed rpa files. Probably helped that I used ProcMon to find the hidden game save folder in "%USERDIR%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy" (I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64), that thing needed cleaning out from the 100's of games I tried and didn't know there even was a hidden save folder.
Extracted the fixed files...I'd think putting "$ irinafirstmeet = True" in the variables.rpy (along with any other variable initialization) would be a better idea than the current one. Centralizes where/how the variables get initialized so you know exactly how they start out and don't have to worry about further script change's trying to initializing them as something else.

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
then if you're so smart, why don't you point out which specific part of thread is that, you're not helpful, dumbass

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Here is the NTR image as well, one of the best yet.

Is their an easy way or guide on how to do a basic re-write of the text etc, i can read the file it is in script.rpa but am unsure how to change it successfully?

Gotta say this is my fave game by far, saddog you are doing a brilliant job. But must we wait till the 20th for the next upgrade? - I do appreciate it all takes time keen to see the waht next.

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
so being a new member who asked nicely, is supposed to be treated like this, then ALL HAIL TO THE KINGS OF PERFECTION, you guys were the best as they come

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I didn't notice any tattoo on girls.
Big sis has nipple piercing but has no tattoo on her. At least belly or back tattoo may suit her look.
Small sis must stay without tattoo cause her innocent look (maybe later she can have cute cat tattoo).
Mom may have Queen of spades tattoo for later in the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope @saddoggames adds more blur and lowers saturation on tattoos for future renders . Dad tattoo is kinda like sticker to me.
Please, no tats! They are fine just like they are.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes