paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
so being a new member who asked nicely, is supposed to be treated like this, then ALL HAIL TO THE KINGS OF PERFECTION, you guys were the best as they come
LOL touchy!! - their you go, it is not a walkthrough it is a list of daily events and just choose your paths.

Reactions: bernthal

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Poor kid, I feel sorry. But with more than two months you are no longer a "New member"

azeite123

Dec 27, 2017
Hey, guys. I need help. I already looked at walkthrough and played a bit, but wanted to know from who is already more advanced in the game.
how much content do we have of mother, lil sis and big sis?

What I've already found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks

Last edited:
U

User_17502

Fuck that’s a lot of unnecessary text. All of the non incest stuff is killing me. Trying to mod this game is a nightmare with the amount of repeated lines with only a few changes in dialogue.
Saddog really did an amazing job pushing out this game as soon as he did . He basically had to rewrite half the game because of the patreon shit.

Anyway I just got finished withrewriting the intro. Anyone want the .rpy or should I just wait to release the entire thing.

Here is the NTR image as well, one of the best yet.

Is their an easy way or guide on how to do a basic re-write of the text etc, i can read the file it is in script.rpa but am unsure how to change it successfully?

Gotta say this is my fave game by far, saddog you are doing a brilliant job. But must we wait till the 20th for the next upgrade? - I do appreciate it all takes time keen to see the waht next.
God that’s a great pose. I’m doing a mod of the game used the files unren’ed. The program is here somewhere on the site.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Hey, guys. I need help. I already looked at walkthrough and played a bit, but wanted to know from who is already more advanced in the game.
how much content do we have of mother, lil sis and big sis?

What I've already found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks
I think there is bj scene with sis in corruption mode with ntr on but is kinda mess up with choices ntr on or off somebody posted 2 walkthroug with daily choices with ntr on and off i really dislike to see mom get fuck from everyone and tomorrow she wake up like have amnesia.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I think there is bj scene with sis in corruption mode with ntr on but is kinda mess up with choices ntr on or off somebody posted 2 walkthroug with daily choices with ntr on and off i really dislike to see mom get fuck from everyone and tomorrow she wake up like have amnesia.
There is no sex scene with any sis in any mode yet. Too early for their corruption. Hope Sisters will have slow corruption route in this game.
Just Big sis friend has blowjob scene but in hardcore NTR mode.

desmand

May 1, 2017
Here is the NTR image as well, one of the best yet.

Is their an easy way or guide on how to do a basic re-write of the text etc, i can read the file it is in script.rpa but am unsure how to change it successfully?

Gotta say this is my fave game by far, saddog you are doing a brilliant job. But must we wait till the 20th for the next upgrade? - I do appreciate it all takes time keen to see the waht next.
how did you get that scene, bro? i tried everything. both going with hard-ntr and extracting images but couldnt find either

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
if you dont do ntr, there is little content to this game. why even have the option. most people dont like ntr, you made a game all bout ntr, deal with it.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
if you dont do ntr, there is little content to this game. why even have the option. most people dont like ntr, you made a game all bout ntr, deal with it.
The non-NTR needs time to build up, give saddog time! If their last game (My Legacy) is anything to go by you will not be disappointed.

The NTR can progress faster for some of the characters because of where some of them are in story. Nicole etc, while other characters also need time in this regard.

There are way way more strictly non-NTR games out there for you, let this game slowly build to a perfect medium.

Reactions: crugh2112
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes