PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
I m always amazed that this kind of thing affects people like you so much. This man hasn't earned back the good will and patreons that he is getting in your opinion. So your only choice is to be salty about it?
Actually a really dont care, when he releases the new version in an unknown future I´m gonna play it. I´m not being salty or criticizing that people are supporting he or not; it´s they´re money and can do whatever they want.

Just dont expect me to felt for it; I was a patreon of his page for about 6 months in 2018 and I really know how he do his stuff (and how he dont on a lot of subjects). On my opinion, he should get a small team to work with him or learn a little more "How to Interact with People" before "How to Code and Render".

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
On my opinion, he should get a small team to work with him or learn a little more "How to Interact with People" before "How to Code and Render".
Totally agree. Some people can code, some can render and a few can do both. Saddog is great at renders and ok at coding, but I think he should find a coder to link up with. Then he would see how much more you make and how much quicker project goes with the right team.

Reactions: PhantomVoid

Demandred32

Jan 16, 2020
tbh after he sounded pretty much like he starts his redemtion arc i wasnt expeccting that he really wait till last day for the release (if it will even come)

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
It's not always that easy all he needs is a little confidence boost sometimes it's the littlest of things that could help or at least a start I know from experience it's not always easy to deal with people so I can sympathise with him.
The guy cant even post on his discord server about the game....nothing....never.

He could just open it and type "Guys, having some trouble with my personal life; the game is on hold for some time", it takes 1min. And was what? 3 months to he decide to write and 10 line post on patreon. He doesn't know how to communicate with people, people that were sending money to him ($1000+ dollars probably are nothing compared with his real salary, but is a hell of bonus cash each month for literally doing nothing) and care about "his work". THAT is what pisses me off.

Demandred32

Jan 16, 2020
i mean ppl supported him so far this month with 20 dollar for 5 pics hahayes, normaly u would think that supporting will motivate him further but in this case i even think its the opposite xD
wouldnt mind paying 20 euro for 1 upgrade if its good, even ofc trippel a games are cheaper than this chapter madness here, however will see if ppl who upgraded to 20 this month felt for a bait and he will not release next patch before new paymentcircle
If u think about that he had a solid sub number even without any updates i really wonder why he need to use shady tools if he want to milk some money, if he just keep releasing he should be sitting well with that hardcore suppporter and future consumers.
Especially if his lost of his job is true, its way too risky to put ppl off
I for once will be siting on my 1 dallar sub since he did actually a good job with that game and wont spend any more dollar before i can download the patch, doesnt matter what he writes or how many pics he will post
if he keeps trolling i guess ill just unsub evtly and get the game rather here for free ;D

Last edited:

ChimeraIrl

Nov 25, 2017
I do n’t know if it can be updated at the end of the month
All we can do is wait and see. It'll be ready when it's ready and not beforehand. The dev has enough on his/her/their plate as it is so pressure from other people is just going to make it take longer to finish it off. Be supportive or simply
The guy cant even post on his discord server about the game....nothing....never.

He could just open it and type "Guys, having some trouble with my personal life; the game is on hold for some time", it takes 1min. And was what? 3 months to he decide to write and 10 line post on patreon. He doesn't know how to communicate with people, people that were sending money to him ($1000+ dollars probably are nothing compared with his real salary, but is a hell of bonus cash each month for literally doing nothing) and care about "his work". THAT is what pisses me off.
Until you have suffered bad depression, anxiety attacks and/or panic attacks you will never know how hard it is to function in normal society or handle simple tasks like talking to strangers, hell even people close to you, about what is going through your head. The day you suffer from 2, or all 3 of them, then come back, read that shite you wrote and tell us if you still think of it the same way!!

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
If people want to pledge money into a black hole that is their business. If you are an unhappy patron take it up on his Patreon page. Keep the discussion here based on gameplay and not the business decisions of the Creator.

RobertII

Feb 23, 2018
Come on, people! It is a game, not your life. If you are so invested in it then, maybe YOU should step back and contemplate on you, not complain about some one else. Don't like it, don't contribute. Will I miss it it if doesn't go on, sure. Will I stress about not knowing how it ends, and regardless of how or when, it will end. nah not really.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes