Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Start of the pregnancy I think? But the outcome of that will be in the endings?
Well, the plans were weird and surrealistic. Like you impregnate someone and then can fast-forward the pregnancy (just the pregnancy).
don't remember any more details, but possibly that was one of the most problematic points that at the end lead to the current game status.

Demandred32

Jan 16, 2020
well fast forward is ok in terms of u dont want to play this game in a state of watching a pregnant women, however the question is what happens to the children, if u can basically have infinite ones with this mechanic, maybe bring them to a shelter or lets just have 1 each and then drop children creation even after fast forward although its unrealistic w/e at this point

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
well fast forward is ok in terms of u dont want to play this game in a state of watching a pregnant women, however the question is what happens to the children
1) I'm not sure it was fast planned to fast-forward beyond pregnancy.

2) even with it you get a whole new amount of work to do: all renders as they are now times 16. (The actual amount of work s much less, but that to some extend would compensate by the amount of work to do on the code in order to correctly show the needed render)

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
aaaaand his number of patreons still growing. I want to cut my cock
Of course it is, people are shouting in extasy "he´s alive, the game will continue" and forget in a second and the shit rolling for the last year and a half; is not the first time that is happening and will not be the last.

Reactions: cri
Feb 7, 2018
aaaaand his number of patreons still growing. I want to cut my cock
Of course it is, people are shouting in extasy "he´s alive, the game will continue" and forget in a second and the shit rolling for the last year and a half; is not the first time that is happening and will not be the last.
I m always amazed that this kind of thing affects people like you so much. This man hasn't earned back the good will and patreons that he is getting in your opinion. So your only choice is to be salty about it?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I am honestly more confounded that you are bothering to post any of this at all. What do you get out of it?
Nothing, but we are on the internet with all the lovely keyboard warriors. Most people here don't even have an idea how much work and stress it is to make the games they jerk off to, so they keep posting that stuff and think they are cool. ;)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes