Demandred32

Jan 16, 2020
guess either he releases it in couple days, or its whatever xD
Im anoyed that if he releases it in couple days the only eason its delayed is prolly the pledges at patreon and freaking waitiing for content just for business sceme is annoying ;D

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Man, the entitlement of some people. The guy is going through all sorts of mental health issues, and people just want to bitch about the delay of some fap material. Most of you are playing this for free, so get some perspective and play one of the thousands of other games on this site.

Foxy1234

May 25, 2017
Guys, it's been just over a week since he "outed" from his lost job. We have no idea what he was going through fot the months before that. And we don't know how much he was able to work on the game during that period. Don't you think the constant slagging off is likely going to make the next update harder to finish in a reasonable amout of time?
Do we want an update or has this become a forum to kick Saddod when he's down?

Buck7986

Feb 1, 2020
Is there a good, proper walkthrough for this game? I only found the one for an old version (.6 I believe) and it only describes a handful of scenes. There's some 50 scenes in the game though, and most of them have three or more endings.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Is there a good, proper walkthrough for this game? I only found the one for an old version (.6 I believe) and it only describes a handful of scenes. There's some 50 scenes in the game though, and most of them have three or more endings.
On the phone you will see an icon like this ?, select that and it will tell you what is needed.

Reactions: DJsona and Buck7986

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Hmmm, there is no full-proof walkthrough. With 3 main themes (No NTR, NTR (Normal), Hard NTR), there are some scenes which will never be seen by choosing one theme over the other. Add to this the relationship plus (Love and corruption) ranges, some scenes will be attainable while others won't. However, I find that using the NTR (Normal) route allows you the best flexibility....but be careful! That Davide is a real ... ahem ... fucker! :cautious:

Reactions: Buck7986

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
do yourself a favor and go with the saz mod in op,even more scenes inc phone hints :love: :) (y)

Reactions: Knight2416

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Hey Saddog, take your time to finish this game with a minimum of bugs and when the old save games don't work anymore, I don't give a shit, I will gladly play this game all over again and I will laugh when the next update comes out and some people will start crying like babies with full diapers because they can play the game from the beginning again.
Just do it, make yourself proud that you have created a good game when it is finished, despite all the odds.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes