Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
I dont care a shit if dev is milking his patreons, in what people spend his fucking money is his bussiness, thanks to this patreons we in a piraty site can play some games, so Thank You Very Much. some devs have free public releases I never understood this fucking pussies whining and complaining about a dev "milking" his patreons and delaying updates... ANY dev cares about people complaining in this site, if any supporter feels he need stop supporting or ask about release dates, only patreon is the way to do it, not F95Zone. the thing is I Miss so fucking bad this one..

I Realy hope SadDog have feel better soon, and he/she start or restart the releases, Sending good vibes to "him"

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So I got a bit stuck. I have 200 relationship and love points with all 3 girls, 100 with Irina, had the Bruce event, but some of the repeatable events seems stuck or something. During when Nicole changes at 8 pm, I tried every option but still nothing new happens, yet she has the green border around the room, same when she's in the living room at the morning. I also keep loosing points with Vivian and the old women from the tanning saloon, but have no idea how could I improve it because I have 0 interaction choices with them directly. There's also 2 people that I have no idea how to meet, a redhead girl, and the old dude. Anyone with some pointers?

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
I even tried cheats but nothing really happened with Irene Gf... all she does is suck fatso's dick when i drop her home. etc.. and stuff.... idk it just is all over the place man

dudeguybro

Jan 25, 2019
but its not incest the original text says Nicole is his mothers friend and the girls are her daughters you need a patch to make it incest

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh man, do I understand it right, if I marry a woman and she has a daughter, then according to American law I am not allowed to fuck her daughter because it would be incest? In the country where I live there can only be incest between first and/or second degree blood relatives.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Oh man, do I understand it right, if I marry a woman and she has a daughter, then according to American law I am not allowed to fuck her daughter because it would be incest? In the country where I live there can only be incest between first and/or second degree blood relatives.
I think he's talking about incest between mother and daughters, if threesomes are in the menu. Or maybe not. Who knows what can surface in the future of this game, in any one of the 5327 paths that are about to be opened.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't this the solution?

"A common law marriage is one in which the couple lives together for a period of time and holds themselves out to friends, family and the community as "being married," but without ever going through a formal ceremony or getting a marriage license. "

So it technically isn't incest. Like, if the mc wants to fuck the other girls, just get the main chick (Nicole in this case) to agree to sharing the MC.

For reasons as to WHY they'd do so in the first place,
"
- They are fearful that getting married will cost a lot of money;
- They are put off by all of the formalities of a ceremonial wedding; or
- Because they simply don’t have the time or the desire to complete the legal procedures required for a formal marriage.
"
They could just hold a mock ceremony. It already looks pretty informal. To further cement the informality of the situation, just place the chick in some really kinky clothes. I.E Bridal gown with the important bits cut out (personal fetish of mine I'd love to see more of).

In the CONTEXT of the story, you could just use anything regarding your setting. But what I suggest is; you can choose common-law marriage if you want to fuck all the girls including ur chick, but you could go for a LOCK-IN decision by doing a formal marriage (Epilogue? After all this gang shit is settled) so you can't mess around anymore but you get your waifu I guess. This way you don't break any rules.

saddog

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
I think he's talking about incest between mother and daughters, if threesomes are in the menu. Or maybe not. Who knows what can surface in the future of this game, in any one of the 5327 paths that are about to be opened.
Well, threesome scenes can be done without finger fucking and pussy licking between the girls, then it wouldn't be against the Patreons ToU.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Well, in Sisterly Lust the MC got married like 10 girls at once and I don't see Patreon breaking his balls because for that...

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Well, in Sisterly Lust the MC got married like 10 girls at once and I don't see Patreon breaking his balls because for that...
Mormons in Utah are allowed to marry more than one woman, or isn't it so? So no violation of the existing law.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well, threesome scenes can be done without finger fucking and pussy licking between the girls, then it wouldn't be against the Patreons ToU.
Indeed, but once you decided to take that path, do it till the bitter (or salty) end. I mean, c'mon, the MC let her father (or stephfater, don't remember) die, banged his mom and sisters (in incest path, of course), blackmailed/corrupted them (in those paths, of course). Some amount of sis/sis fingering is almost mandatory.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes