EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Mormons in Utah are allowed to marry more than one woman, or isn't it so? So no violation of the existing law.
Well, i aint from Utah and i aint from the US, but from memory i believe i heard at a time that it was illegal. but was basically ignored.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Indeed, but once you decided to take that path, do it till the bitter (or salty) end. I mean, c'mon, the MC let her father (or stephfater, don't remember) die, banged his mom and sisters (in incest path, of course), blackmailed/corrupted them (in those paths, of course). Some amount of sis/sis fingering is almost mandatory.
Yes, you're right, also the scene in Alexis' room after dinner can be extended, the MC fucks Alexis sideways from behind, Nicole notices the naughty action, gets a nice finger fuck from Alexis and as a reward for the finger fuck she starts to eat out the creampie after the MC has done his job.{corruption path} Or he pulls out and shots the load in their faces or in one of their mouths for a sperm kiss ending.{love path}

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Yes, you're right, also the scene in Alexis' room after dinner can be extended, the MC fucks Alexis sideways from behind, Nicole notices the naughty action, gets a nice finger fuck from Alexis and as a reward for the finger fuck she starts to eat out the creampie after the MC has done his job.{corruption path} Or he pulls out and shots the load in their faces or in one of their mouths for a sperm kiss ending.{love path}
This, and many more options. The guy is developing more paths and parallel worlds than DC.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Wouldn't it be incest ONLY if the MC pursues a relationship with the daughters AFTER the marriage? Why would the MC pursue another relationship in the love route anyway?

I don't get it

Because he has no problems with the corruption path where the MC will fuck other girls after marriage meaning in the love route the MC is gonna settle with just 1 girl so 3 paths for 3 different girls, but why is this an obstacle for incest in the love route?

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
I'm assuming when he said "weddingS" with a capital S then it means he's gonna have a wedding for each girl so once the MC is married in the love route he's going to settle with either Alexis/Nicole/Irina, am I right?

Because fucking someone else after getting married to a girl would be corruption :unsure:

NTRman 2.0

Feb 4, 2020
If I were him I would just abandon the wedding idea. It really doesnt seem worthwhile since we already can engage in sexual activity with our family so why should marrige count towards anything? Even for love path is seems out of place for the game. I dont know, just seems like he is trying to wrap this up as fast as possible, seems rushed.

MrPhilip

Oct 3, 2018
Can't he just name Nicole "landlord" and the other two "tenants", and then change it in the incest patch? Someone already mentionned something similar, but in Sisterly Lust the creator did that and had no problems.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Scratch the wedding idea. That is the only way to solve any trouble with Patreon rules.
An open relationship with all the girls is the best option until the game ends, and choosing a girl to marry in the grand finale is in my opinion the best deal. It keeps the game open for a deeper story/relationship with the girls.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
An open relationship with all the girls is the best option until the game ends, and choosing a girl to marry in the grand finale is in my opinion the best deal. It keeps the game open for a deeper story/relationship with the girls.
In the ending would be easier to hide but still i would completely avoid it just to be safe. Not like they need to marry to live together.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
In the ending would be easier to hide but still i would completely avoid it just to be safe. Not like they need to marry to live together.
I think I understand what you mean, making the ending so that a sequel is possible, be it a mod or a stand-alone game. But who is that crazy and puts a lot of effort into something like that? Not me for sure, although I have some nice ideas for it.

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
To be or not to be, incest or no incest? Guys don't worry so much, this is just a game, the characters are not real,
they are just fun rendered images, ok?

Reactions: Thermophob

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
To be or not to be, incest or no incest? Guys don't worry so much, this is just a game, the characters are not real,
Patreon cares. I don't know how strict they are though. Just use Common-Law marriage as the gray-area solution.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You didn't read what was prompting the current discussion about the incest, did you?

Saddog's been working on marriage i.e. MC marrying Nicole, which makes her daughters his step-daughters, which from a legal stand point makes sexual relations with them after that incest, which as I'm sure you're aware is a big no-no on Patreon.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes