FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Adding pregnancy in sandbox games is normally a bad idea.

Every reachable scene must be rendered again.

Then all the different outfits, they blow up the work exponentially, and that won't go well for a long time.

Just think of a scene with 3 different girls, that can have 4 different outfits each and be pregnant or not.
That alone would be 24 possibilities to render.

Of course, if you have a strong render rig like a modern threadripper with some RTX2080ti or even Quadro cards and automate this process, it wouldn't be a big problem and some freedom and changes are great, but in doubt I prefer more story/events over another outfit or pregnant versions.

Demandred32

Jan 16, 2020
i think its awesome and if render time is communicated noone would be bothered to wait, why dont play a game to the fullest if its somehow possible, like same problem i have in normal trippel a games, they cut stuff which would make a game a really interesting exp
personally i woudnt even mind if a game in this line of work here would decice to keep some location vanilla to some extend and create new locaton to develop the new story/renders/extensions of content, like in tyrant case keep old house like it is with pregnancy as soon as addet ad tranfair the story maybe to the basement of vanilla house and the rest to another city we want as a gang to corrupt or a new housing area in the same city with like new sluts or "landladys" sister or aunt or any relatives who "all of the subben seek shelter with her" for any kind of reason

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018

Then all the different outfits, they blow up the work exponentially, and that won't go well for a long time.

Just think of a scene with 3 different girls, that can have 4 different outfits each and be pregnant or not.

Of course, if you have a strong render rig like a modern threadripper with some RTX2080ti or even Quadro cards and automate this process, it wouldn't be a big problem and some freedom and changes are great, but in doubt I prefer more story/events over another outfit or pregnant versions.
A compromise that is fairly common is to have the impregnation occur during game play but the pregnancy only coming to term during a post game end sequence. The pregnancy can still be referenced in text during actual game play, feeding the fetish.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Have to agree with you here.
Better do this during the endings or better yet on the epilogues to avoid all the extra rendering work.

Reactions: FroKe88

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
He said very soon so this week if I had to put money on it. He gave the rewards too so it’s only a matter of time before the update.
st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

We will see how long it will take him to release it i don't mind if it takes him a bit longer if that keeps the ugly bugs out that we had before.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I was reading someone post who have this game fan-sig on his signature, then I remember this game exist. 5~6 f*ing months no update. :KEK: . Put them on rest already, avhandont !

Reactions: Illegible Mink

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I was reading someone post who have this game fan-sig on his signature, then I remember this game exist. 5~6 f*ing months no update. :KEK: . Put them on rest already, avhandont !
supposedly this month there is Update, look in previous pages and you will see the post

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes