magus448

May 22, 2018
It is sad how many good renders were made for patreons but did not make it to the game , would be a nice surprise if he add them to the endings for each path with some adjustment and couple of new one , it could be done easy..
If these were actually fleshed out into scenarios in the game, there wouldn't be such a content disparity between the ntr and non-ntr paths. (Still pissed that with the lesbian barn scene with Irina and Alexis, mc just gets a handy then kicked out while they continue (non ntr scene), while Davide gets a threesome(ntr scene)) Heck it's like half of the effort is put into the rewards while the rest is in game. So many patrons for a game that isn't going anywhere.

Last edited:

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
I personally think this game was really bad, but with big words, the first one legacy too, too hard towrite/make, so much choices with so much more consecuences so much paths, really annoying to play month by month without nothing really made in a update, because the dev must create 100 consecuneces to each fucking decision he made in the last one and that is so hard to make and too annoying to play

Reactions: SuperPerv96

dirty36

Apr 2, 2018
I personally think this game was really bad, but with big words, the first one legacy too, too hard towrite/make, so much choices with so much more consecuences so much paths, really annoying to play month by month without nothing really made in a update, because the dev must create 100 consecuneces to each fucking decision he made in the last one and that is so hard to make and too annoying to play
There you said that...….. I like this game! ...…….. Hopefully it gets cleaned up and finished properly.

Demandred32

Jan 16, 2020
im starting to feel like he is rather working on new render ( if working at all) than finishing the next update to come, sure its ok to plan mostly 2 updates ahead but after this time he must say: i have to put out sth

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So i read through the WT as it is now and seems i have done basically all needed in the non NTR route... All weekends events done(except Nicole ntr one), gang member, going to gym and seeing Nicole and sister etc... Is that all there is for now? I mean just grind through same actions over and over with no new development story wise?

What about the girl dancing in the night club, the milf at the spa and the older sisters hot friend...

It seems kinda short story wise... Using the cheats that is...

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
It wouldn't be bad if saddog releases the first part of the 0.9 update at the weekend. fingers crossed
Then I would be satisfied for now and would give him another month to do the rest of the update if I were a patreon of him.

Jadon Sancho

Jul 16, 2019
So i read through the WT as it is now and seems i have done basically all needed in the non NTR route... All weekends events done(except Nicole ntr one), gang member, going to gym and seeing Nicole and sister etc... Is that all there is for now? I mean just grind through same actions over and over with no new development story wise?

What about the girl dancing in the night club, the milf at the spa and the older sisters hot friend...

There is no content for the girl to dance in the club, Irina has an MC dinner date and lesbian event with Alexis, Nicole's friend made another appearance during the NTR subway event.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

I went through with the non-ntr as well and nothing happened on the other fronts. Only thing I got was losing relationship points with the bartender chick, whom I couldn't really interact as a standalone, and with the Milf friend as well. Seems weird af.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes