Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
You didn't read what was prompting the current discussion about the incest, did you?

Saddog's been working on marriage i.e. MC marrying Nicole, which makes her daughters his step-daughters, which from a legal stand point makes sexual relations with them after that incest, which as I'm sure you're aware is a big no-no on Patreon.
I do not know and do not want to know the rules of the patreon my good friend, I simply download the games from the f95 which is a pirate site. But thank you for the information.
I believe that in the near future the f95 community will grow so much, that developers will no longer need to use patreon, they will have financial support right here.

Last edited:

gatekeeper8

Jul 3, 2017
if the problem is with nicole then just dont give players the option to marry nicole unless they have the incest patch installed. let them marry the other two and do something different for nicole. i mean thats better than locking off the option of having sex with the other two if you marry nicole atleast.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
I do not know and do not want to know the rules of the patreon my good friend, I simply download the games from the f95 which is a pirate site. But thank you for the information.
I believe that in the near future the f95 community will grow so much, that developers will no longer need to use patreon, they will have financial support right here.
Do you think common-law marriage as a gray-area workaround would work?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I do not know and do not want to know the rules of the patreon my good friend
Those rules, and not adhering to them (on the face of it, at least) play an awfully large part in dictating the future of these games, second only to the devs themselves.

A nice thought, but you forgot your own words...
I simply download the games from the f95 which is a pirate site.
If all the games (not counting abandoned ones) that are shared here had each member here who played them as even the lowest possible patron amount, they'd all be doing fantastically well money-wise.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
I saw just made a post titled "Bad Surprise" on his Patreon page, but I don't have access to the actual post, anyone know what it's about? I hope he hasn't announced another delay.....

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
What's wrong with doing the whole roommate and landlady thing.. and then use a lewd patch to set everything back the way it was intended to be?

Alternatively.. just ask what is char so and so to you and other chars?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What's wrong with doing the whole roommate and landlady thing.. and then use a lewd patch to set everything back the way it was intended to be?
Nothing... Except if Saddog does implement marriage in the "landlady" version, and the MC marries Nicole then Cassandra and Alexis become the MC's Stepdaughters. Which would make sexual acts with them after marriage incestuous under most laws, and especially in the eyes of Patreon.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
It is sad how many good renders were made for patreons but did not make it to the game , would be a nice surprise if he add them to the endings for each path with some adjustment and couple of new one , it could be done easy..
I think the Saz Mod incorporated a lot of the renders but not sure about that.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes