Mod_Gal

Jan 21, 2020
This update could have some extra spicy scenes, but whatever the dev likes! I only got Nic & Alex preg. How to get Cass, or is this only about them?

EDIT: Took some time, but finally Sam got Cass too!

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Can someone fix this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'clothing/diningroom/12pm002nicnormal.jpg'>:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/home/dining_room.rpy", line 1752, in script
    mom "Oh you're here [pov]. Come on eat with us."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'clothing/diningroom/12pm002nicnormal.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/home/dining_room.rpy", line 1752, in script
    mom "Oh you're here [pov]. Come on eat with us."
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'clothing/diningroom/12pm002nicnormal.jpg'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Tyrant 0.8.5.fix
Wed Feb 26 13:09:32 2020

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
'Hard Mode' sends me straight to main menu when I click go to sleep after the first day. Hard Mode off works.

Lone_Wolf

Sep 8, 2017
czn't go to the gym either i don't know why but the button on the map to go there is grey... can anybody help, please ?

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
There are a shit-ton of typos, grammar errors and bad sentences to fix. Here are five free ones from me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
should be,
"Your" is possessive, as in "your car," which means to have or own the car. "You're" is short for "you are." Also, it's usually better to rearrange a sentence to be fluid without a comma whenever there is shared subject matter shared between the two halves of the sentence.

should be,
Commas are used for pauses in a sentence. You can best tell when to use one by speaking out loud and noting where you have a break in mid-sentence to breath in. Note, having a comma before the word "and" is also bad form. Periods are for breaking two sentences of different subject matters.

should be,
Whenever someone uses the word, "that," it is unnecessary 99% of the time. Condense your sentences as much as possible unless you're extrapolating the details of an event or object.

should be,
"Needed" would have been more correct, but it was a weird sentence in general.

should be,
"I see people typing "loose" on the internet all the time, and it bugs the shit out of me. It's 100% incorrect. "Loose" is the opposite of "tight," as in, "she's got a loose pussy." "Lose," as in, "to either fail or drop something," always has one O, never two.

Last edited:

matedo

Feb 16, 2020
czn't go to the gym either i don't know why but the button on the map to go there is grey... can anybody help, please ?
That is the location of the gym, just click on the spa and there gonna be a way to access it [square to access fitness studio], i don't know why, but in the v.9 you can't go to gym directly, and by the way you need to pay 100

Lone_Wolf

Sep 8, 2017
That is the location of the gym, just click on the spa and there gonna be a way to access it [square to access fitness studio], i don't know why, but in the v.9 you can't go to gym directly, and by the way you need to pay 100
thank you for your answer !

dem83

Jul 25, 2018
Can I find 0.8.5 compressed? :(
Updated OP

The Tyrant [v0.8.5][saddoggames] - Original Size: 2.46GB

Download PC (874MB):
- - - -

Download Mac (784MB):
- - - -

Reactions: K_o
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes