randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Definitely too many bugs to count in this version of the game -- the map bug as many have mentioned, but I find when I get the girls pregnant their scenes go all wonky -- kept Nicole on love path with no NTR encounters ever -- then first scene with her pregnant Davide shows up and claims its his and everything with her is full NTR scenes.. not that I have a problem with that -- I explore all avenues of a game just to "go there" but they are definitely arent working correctly -- Cassandra starting having encounters with Frank after she became pregnant as well.. but both relationship / love stats for each were over 100 .. Havent started tracing out the scripts too deeply yet.. there are many changes from 8.5 to this.. but theres plenty to do in there! I have had no crashes as others have -- just story continuity and "empty" images many times like its not sure which version of the girls to show.. so it shows none.. but a note to all those asking about SAZ mod . . . from what I have seen in the scripts I would say its highly improbable that it will work with this version .. maybe early in the game but later on Im sure it will get weird on you! SAZ will have his hands full on this one.. escpecially with all the quirks Im seeing.
So basically we need to wait for an hotfix or something similar right?

abcdz9876

Feb 24, 2020
My review:
The premise sounds interesting, but the execution is bad. The whole "we have to be undercover" is really stupid, as no sensible police would allow an entire fucking family with three kids to go undercover, especially when they did not change their identity. They should have just gone with "My dad was dumb and got involved in the world's least threatening drug-pushing gang".

The writing is so weird. It almost sounds like correct English, but there are so many odd word choices that throw you off. The dialogue does not sound natural at all.

Characters: Overall, meh. I don't hate them, but nothing stands out about them. You've got the bog standard vanilla blank slate MC for you to project on, the cuck dad, the mom who keeps enabling the dad's terrible decisions, the bitchy older sister, and the younger sister who worships the MC. There's also a bunch of other women who don't have full storylines yet. IMHO the most interesting characters are the two gang members and the older sister's emo boyfriend, since they actually seem to have a life that doesn't revolve around the MC's dick.

Gameplay: It's not as tedious or grindy as other games in this genre, but that's probably because I went and cheated to pump up the love/relationship numbers. I have no idea why relationship stat goes down during the night. The main limiting factor seems to be money, but once you unlock the gang you can easily get all the money you need. There are a lot of events that you THINK would be a one-off, like meeting Cassandra's boyfriend for the first time, but they keep repeating without any change to the story.

HOWEVER: The pregnancy update seems to have broken the game. Women in "Late Pregnancy" just seem to mostly disappear from the world except for certain scenes. Nicole's storyline is broken even when she's not in "Late Pregnancy". I don't know what is causing this.
In addition to this , there are no story arcs. No way to get rid of any Gang Members, advancing in gang or helping the dad in wrapping up the op.

Reactions: kaorok

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
In addition to this , there are no story arcs. No way to get rid of any Gang Members, advancing in gang or helping the dad in wrapping up the op.
yeah the game is like more of introduction but theres this feeling of addiction even though it doesnt have and story yet the attract to play it.

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
ok guys I need a little help, I already did all of Davide's tasks and he said that I'm in the gang and I have the basement key in my inventory, but I still don't have the green "!" Icon that says I'm in the gang am I doing something wrong or did I miss a task? any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes