Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
In addition to this , there are no story arcs. No way to get rid of any Gang Members, advancing in gang or helping the dad in wrapping up the op.
I agree -- there are characters that have been in the game since the beginning versions that have had 0 story line development.. Vivian, Kate, Miranda, Susan ... etc. etc. etc. yet the game is getting more complicated by adding more and more "options" to the few characters that do progress.. definitely a different strategy than I would use ..

kaorok

May 31, 2017
how to make Cassandra boyfriend disappear ?
You can't. He will disappear randomly, tho, because this game is Well Designed.

So..... had them all pregnant then I'm locked out of the basement again! any idea how i get back in?
Get the girls to give birth. Pregnancy makes options disappear.

But seriously, the lack of progression inside the game is awful.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Is there a working gallery or gallery mod? I've seen other people asking this question with no responses which leads me to assume 'no' but I was wondering if it was an unmentioned feature of the SAZ mod or something.

Reactions: libertypics

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
ok guys I need a little help, I already did all of Davide's tasks and he said that I'm in the gang and I have the basement key in my inventory, but I still don't have the green "!" Icon that says I'm in the gang am I doing something wrong or did I miss a task? any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
make it twice the box

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
In addition to this , there are no story arcs. No way to get rid of any Gang Members, advancing in gang or helping the dad in wrapping up the op.
Their are a "few" of the items you mention, as in once your in the gang, and you bring Nicole downstairs making her your"bitch" Davide is impressed enough with MC to promote him to #2 ahead of Bruce... so you only have Davide in front of you.... I mean there are story arcs... well more like little squiggles.. but its like hes (game dev) trying to do too much too fast with the main 4 characters all at once and ending up with not enough in too many other peoples story...

Reactions: elektronik909

kazuo92

Sep 6, 2017
Alexis get pregnant and when she give birth the baby was black, i think that was black because was ntr route and the relationship with MC was low so the game automatically set how th father isnt the MC.
Or there are new sex scene with davide that i jump ?
thanks

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Alexis get pregnant and when she give birth the baby was black, i think that was black because was ntr route and the relationship with MC was low so the game automatically set how th father isnt the MC.
Or there are new sex scene with davide that i jump ?
thanks
I think I've read some people saying that they got that scene even when they had a good relationship. this release seems to be buggy. Also do you have the ntr hard mode on?

kazuo92

Sep 6, 2017
I think I've read some people saying that they got that scene even when they had a good relationship. this release seems to be buggy. Also do you have the ntr hard mode on?
no, hard mode is off, it could be bugged or maybe miss a piece because is only pregnancy stuff and maybe the new update (hope "soon") fill the plot

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
no, hard mode is off, it could be bugged or maybe miss a piece because is only pregnancy stuff and maybe the new update (hope "soon") fill the plot
Yeah it seem to be bugged but there is also these in the changelog "The last stage is the birth, which you can start at every time in your room again. (There can be some more NTR when you trigger it right/wrong)." but I dont know what it means with right/wrong.

Ghaling

Oct 5, 2018
How i can unlock cassandra 2nd event weekend? I have completed introduce Cassandra to basement at 9am. And love over then 100. But 2nd event have block cannot be click. Can help me for unlock cassandra event?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dev can you make Gangs die ?:devilish:+Path to have only one Men in House >MC (y)
Add More quests Events +?more scenes? more items like cloth=garter belts, panties + Hair color change Hair styles + Tattoo
Pregnancy its lovely :cool: Big breasts on Nicole :love: Problem is that If they go advanced stage on pregnancy they are not shows on map only when dinner times comes they show up.. Babies where are they :unsure: located
Is it possible to make Mc' to have his bedroom and sleep with either Nicole or others (normal sleep or sex sleep)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes