Raknor

May 12, 2019
So, I've played some with the new version. It is mediocre.

The pregnancy is ok, but having each girl disappear for almost the entire day, except for one hour a day when you can have sex with them is kind of a joke. I'm spending most of the day just hitting the "advance hour" button. They also seem to appear during lunch and dinner, but they aren't pregnant in those scenes. They should still be doing their normal daily activities. Hell, even the basement orgy is removed because of the pregnancy. This should not really be happening.

The father is still in the game. I let him die when he hung himself and he is still present. He appears at dinner. He appears in the living room with Davide when all the bags are in the living room. The father is still present in the scene when you take the younger sister into the basement and he comes down to see why the lights are on. He is still present in the basement orgy. We were told that he would be removed from the game coming this version.

Why is it that every time that I get to fuck the younger sister, that I'm always deflowering her?

What is the point of all the other girls if you can't really interact with them. The one girl, that is supposed to be your "girlfriend", you can get her to do just about anything, except getting to fuck her cunt. Why?

Not really sure saddog will see this on here, but there is hope that he will see this. The game is pretty good except for those issues.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Don't tease people, then we all rush to look and get sad....

• Play through new content (to get an idea of what Saddog was originally going for) - In Progress
  • Go through new code and assets - In Progress
  • Convert new code to mod format - In Progress
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - Not Started
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - Not Started
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - Not Started
  • Add in any new personally created content - Not Started
  • Playtest Mod - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet
i apreciate it and hope for the best when its done fixed.
and thanks.
I will be patiently waiting for this game
thanks a lot.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
But i have 150point love with cassandra. But event still lock
you need to redo the relationship with irina because it part of the game and secondly i was looking for the second date of irina but still hard to find it even have done the root of the scene with them.

TheManBuzzer

Sep 26, 2017
with the nicole love pregnant scene i go at 7pm to parents room and theres an interact button and after i click it theres no other button so i cant trigger the scene so is this a bug or is it just my save?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
i apreciate it and hope for the best when its done fixed.
and thanks.
I will be patiently waiting for this game
thanks a lot.
While I always appreciate kindness, I cannot claim to deserve any here. All I did was copy and paste SAZ's status update for his mod as a way to refuting someones claim that his mod was currently up-to-date. SAZ is the one that deserves the thanks and appreciation, not me. But thanks!

Reactions: Maveric

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I really try to like this game. The story is good, the characters are hot (the females at least) but after a while I ende up in a loop. Can't do that because of this. Can't do this because of that. And the hint are no help, they tell what to do with whoever but not how to get to that point. And the endless repetition of scenes you can't get out of is just annoying. And then there is the lack of progression, you fuck your older sis and make her your slut in the basement but if you grind her when she is working out she goes of the handle. This goes for the rest of the family as well. I tried cheats and they got way more "slutty" but they has the same reaction to some of the scenes as in the begining if the game. I don't know how many times I have deflowered Nicole so far:confused:. Maybe it's just me and if so I apologise for this, and if there is a up to date guide please let me know.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes