Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
You usually should add a month or six whenever saddog states an explicit release date.
But who knows, he's working full time on the game now so maybe he's quicker this time.
But he's also dealing with depression and alcoholism so it's also possible that the update will never come.
So sad to heard about that

Sac_Daddy

Sep 3, 2018
Help I'm stuck on the second step to Nicole's corruption path. So essentially what happens is if I go to the living room at 10pm all I get is the same repeatable scene am i doing something wrong or did I miss something.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
How do you advance Alexis's corruption after the drug sex scene? The game said I found her secret after catching her masturbating but I don't see anything else I can do.

ezrael777

Nov 15, 2019
Hey first thing cool game! Keep up the good work!

Secondly... Can anybody help me? I'd like to know if it's possible to actually fuck Irina (vaginal) because I can only go anal after the date. I'd like also fucking her too in the second date with Cassandra but I can only fuck Cassandra... Last but not least, is it possible to do something with the dancing girl at the club (dj's gf)? Thanks!

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Hi ! As said above, cool game. I have a few questions.
- It's my first playthrough, so I decided to try without NTR first.
- Here are my questions ^^
- Nicole : weekend events unlocked, scene at the gym, shower scene (can you fuck her under the shower ?) and pretty much all the scenes in the house. MC says he needs to train her more after weekend event (corruption). Is it implemented or will it be in an upcoming update ?
- Alexis : week-end events unlocked. i've reached the point where you can spy on her in the bathroom while she's masturbating. I 've seen 2 basement events so far : the one you start from MC's room and the one you can do at 4am.
- Cassandra : week-end events unlocked, can you enter the bathroom when she's showering ?
- Irina : all scenes after the date unlocked, living-room scene with Cassandra, front house scene with Cassandra and dance floor scene. Can you do anything with her when you go tanning ?

Finally I've noted thatMC says someting like "I will make you mine soon" to all of them. have I missed something ? Does the corruption go further than that ? I'm sorry if it's already been answered, it's my first post on this forum

Last edited:

ezrael777

Nov 15, 2019
Hi ! As said above, cool game. I have a few questions.
- It's my first playthrough, so I decided to try without NTR first.
- Here are my questions ^^
- Nicole : weekend events unlocked, scene at the gym, shower scene (can you fuck her under the shower ?) and pretty much all the scenes in the house. MC says he needs to train her more after weekend event (corruption). Is it implemented or will it be in an upcoming update ?
- Alexis : week-end events unlocked. i've reached the point where you can spy on her in the bathroom while she's masturbating. I 've seen 2 basement events so far : the one you start from MC's room and the one you can do at 4am.
- Cassandra : week-end events unlocked, can you enter the bathroom when she's showering ?
- Irina : all scenes after the date unlocked, living-room scene with Cassandra, front house scene with Cassandra and dance floor scene. Can you do anything with her when you go tanning ?

Finally I've noted thatMC says someting like "I will make you mine soon" to all of them. have I missed something ? Does the corruption go further than that ? I'm sorry if it's already been answered, it's my first post on this forum
Yes, you can fuck Nicole under the shower in both routes (love/corruption), just be sure you have enough points and completed 2nd date.
When Alexis is corrupted enough you can even join her in the shower in the morning.
I tried entering the shower with Cassandra but it ended just looking, it seems that you cannot play with her as you do with Nicole.
When you go tanning you may see an NTR scene between Irina and Frank, but only if your relationship points are low.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I've packed up on a lot of mouisterizers . I shan't let the virus take me when the game is close to the end. Never! My Nicole fap sessions require closure!
Not coronavirus nor ebola can keep Nicole away from a real fan.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017

For Nicole, you need to attend the 10 PM meeting with Davide without skipping through it, which lets you go into the basement to either give/not give her the drug or to allow you to openly declare her your property depending on how far you are in that chain.

I don't know how to advance Alexis or Irina either. Just continuing to pile up corruption for Cassandra will eventually let you meet her at 9 AM to take her into the basement and make her part of the gang, but you can't fully corrupt her (10 or 11 PM meeting in the basement) until Nicole's corruption is finished as mentioned above or she'll get in the way.

Going by the mod above that might actually be the end of the Alexis/Irina content for now.

Last edited:

pascal26

Jan 8, 2018
Hello everyone,
here are the reward images for the last 3 weeks.
EDIT: Something went wrong with the links, but they are working correct now.

;)
is this gallery in the game or just fan art?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes