defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Can I cheat to girls except mom, young sis, old sis and her friend?
No as you Can see in the cheat menù the only characters that are allowed ti cheat are them.... But Who you want to cheat?... That Is interesting

Last edited:

evelzombie

Apr 13, 2019
How i can unlock cassandra 2nd event weekend? I have completed introduce Cassandra to basement at 9am. And love over then 100. But 2nd event have block cannot be click. Can help me for unlock cassandra event?
you have to have your relationship and love points up. i believe it's 50 love for cassandras second scene

evelzombie

Apr 13, 2019
So far these are all the pregnancy NTR I have found. Cassandra on phone with Frank in the morning. Also not preg Cassandra if you take the second date on the weekend you get to see her banged by Frank and you can either reject or accept Irina as your hoe. Nicole at 7pm gets banged by Davide. So far I can't find a way for Alexis to do NTR while pregnant. I get the love scene at 2pm with her whether our relationship points are low or even if Davide has conquered her in regular play.

If anyone has found some more scenes please let me know or just post :)

magus448

May 22, 2018
I like NTR options i don't like ntr but i don't mind little because i love fighting to won a women :devilish:

BTW, why MC have dark skin unlike his family, did he .. :unsure:
I'm guessing either it's a tan or his dad had dark skin. The father in this game is a stepfather.

Reactions: bebo92

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Disclaimer about my feedback: I only played the Love Route, because NTR bores me.
The Love Route's tone and writing is worse than the main route in "My Legacy" by the same creator. Part of it is that while the MC in "My Legacy" was at least deliberately trying to corrupt women, Tyrant's MC is trying to purify the women of his family using his dick. This is supposed to be the good guy's route?

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Can someone fix this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'clothing/diningroom/12pm002nicnormal.jpg'>:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/home/dining_room.rpy", line 1752, in script
    mom "Oh you're here [pov]. Come on eat with us."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'clothing/diningroom/12pm002nicnormal.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/home/dining_room.rpy", line 1752, in script
    mom "Oh you're here [pov]. Come on eat with us."
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Game\TheTyrant-085fix-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'clothing/diningroom/12pm002nicnormal.jpg'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Tyrant 0.8.5.fix
Wed Feb 26 13:09:32 2020
SAZ mod matches Game version number so if you have mod 8.5 guess what version of the game you need?

Also he completed play thur and is already coding fixes to bugs encountered.

does anyone have a link for the older version? I just want to play the game with saz mod
Links to old 8.5 can be found in this and mod thread.

As for asking about 8.5 saves I would restart as a number of code changes in clothes section could break game.

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Disclaimer about my feedback: I only played the Love Route, because NTR bores me.
The Love Route's tone and writing is worse than the main route in "My Legacy" by the same creator. Part of it is that while the MC in "My Legacy" was at least deliberately trying to corrupt women, Tyrant's MC is trying to purify the women of his family using his dick. This is supposed to be the good guy's route?

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Well technically you dont have to use your dick.... you can make choices on the love side and NOT do anything more than hugs and re assurances etc.... pretty boring I admit and I havent seen anything in the scripts for development of the purifying storyline .. just dominating corrupting them or love corrupting them really. cause yeah I agree -- if you keep them completely on the love score and still end up knocking up your sister.. emmmm yeah not real pure on that route eh? .. but I havent noticed an "even" development of this thing.. updates and changes seem to focus on one or two main directions with the main 4 characters...

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
SAZ mod is updated
Don't tease people, then we all rush to look and get sad....

• Play through new content (to get an idea of what Saddog was originally going for) - In Progress
  • Go through new code and assets - In Progress
  • Convert new code to mod format - In Progress
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - Not Started
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - Not Started
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - Not Started
  • Add in any new personally created content - Not Started
  • Playtest Mod - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
After i click close on the relationship window at the end of a day when you got to sleep, it sends me to the main menu. Can someone help with this please :(

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes