zachariel027

Nov 13, 2019
Guys i need some help with this game... why every day i lost relationship point with the women?
I mean every day i give them gift, flower. I use the love choice always. Then when i go to sleep the next day the game remove:
-10 relationship point with mother
-5 with big sis
-5 with little sis
-3 with Irina

I just do not understand why? Can someone give me some advice?
Also at the start of the game i put NTR off. Do i need to go in MC room and set hard mode off to there? OFC i do not wanna see any NTR.
Thank you
i know it's weird i think its part of the game because u join the gang lol.

Chickenvagina

Jul 26, 2017
Can't get the second corruption date with Nicole, the last event I get is Cassandra in the basement, then everything just repeats

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Can't get the second corruption date with Nicole, the last event I get is Cassandra in the basement, then everything just repeats
If I remember, you need to have at least 60 corruption points and be part of the gang (the event where you slap Nicole after delivering drugs two times for Davide)

Chickenvagina

Jul 26, 2017
I am a member, what is the slap event? I don't think I've seen that one

edit: oh if you mean the basement scene with the paddle yea I've gotten that one, and her corruption is over 60

Last edited:

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I am a member, what is the slap event? I don't think I've seen that one

edit: oh if you mean the basement scene with the paddle yea I've gotten that one, and her corruption is over 60
Did you managed to fuck her during the first weekend date?

elpelon

Apr 29, 2019
Hi, I played to the 8.5 version alone and with SAZ mod. Does this version have something more than the pregnancy? Wanna know if it worth to download this version before the second part that saddog said will be realeased. Thanks

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
How can i get the girls pregnant? Nicole and Casandra re part of the gang, i have cum several times inside them but it doest, seems to work, and i click on the button on MC's room that says girls always get pregnant

Pijee

Jan 14, 2019
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 26 Feb, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
I can’t go To Cassandra in the fitness, maybe it’s a bug

elpelon

Apr 29, 2019
For what I played I found this bugs.

-Can´t go to the gym
-Can´t make 2nd date with Cassandra and Irina NTR
-When the girls are pregnant they just disapear from the game except for lunch and their scenes added in this update

I have been able to do the 2nd date with Cassandra and Irina on the love path one time, do I need to do it more times to been able to de the NTR?
The gym is really stuck I can see Cassandra´s icon but it doesn´t show the gym icon.
The pregnancy really ruins all the gameplay and in the dates they are no pregnant.

If someone can help me I will really apreciate it. Sorry for my bad english, trying my best

thomthehound

Jan 28, 2018
How can i get the girls pregnant? Nicole and Casandra re part of the gang, i have cum several times inside them but it doest, seems to work, and i click on the button on MC's room that says girls always get pregnant
Only Alexis can get pregnant right away when you cum in here. The other two seem to have trigger events where they essentially ask you if you are trying to get them pregnant and you say yes. The one for Nicole happens on her second date. I can't remember when Casandra's is, but it might be her second date event also.

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Hi!
Can someone send me a save for Big Sis second date... cant trigger it even tough I have all that is required. Thamks

bigspy19

Jul 19, 2017
cas.jpg
some one help me please, i can't go to weekend 2 with cassabdra.

Relationship - 65

Love - 77

Corruption - 112

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
Only Alexis can get pregnant right away when you cum in here. The other two seem to have trigger events where they essentially ask you if you are trying to get them pregnant and you say yes. The one for Nicole happens on her second date. I can't remember when Casandra's is, but it might be her second date event also.
It was stated somewhere that Nicole and Cassandra are on birth control and you need to have a conversation with them (I think it was right after you came in them) for them to stop. Alexis is not taking birth control

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
It was stated somewhere that Nicole and Cassandra are on birth control and you need to have a conversation with them (I think it was right after you came in them) for them to stop. Alexis is not taking birth control
just.turn.on.the.pregnancy.and.fuck.them.got.the.3.pregnant.with.no.problem

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes