Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Whatever happen to releasing at the end of Feb? :ROFLMAO:, it's March 5th LOL.

Classic Saddog.
Have you noticed the 0.9 update lately? You might be able to support him if you have a rendering workstation instead of complaining pointlessly.

natsumuch

Aug 14, 2016
Have you noticed the 0.9 update lately? You might be able to support him if you have a rendering workstation instead of complaining pointlessly.

Hello everyone,
I still have some work to do to get version 0.9 ready, especially with the images (editing), alone the clothing combinations with the clothes pregnant/not pregnant are around 700 renders. Also there are some problems with Nicole‘s pregnancy. So I‘ll split the update in two parts, the first one very soon, the second part at the end of February.
I ran also in another problem with a new event and I need help to find a good solution.As you see in the picture above it‘s planned to have weddings. The problem there is when the Player marry a girl, he‘ll become related to the other girls in the family and need to stop the sexual relation with them or it would be incest, the forbidden stuff here on patreon. Maybe somebody knows a kind of wedding or a pact where the participants are not related after. I didn‘t find anything on google and I have no good idea how to name something new.Especially for the love path, for the corruption path I thought as a sort of „slutification“, something special for this path. But this won‘t work for the love path of course.

That's saddog's status update.

and why shouldn't I complain? I'm a sucker that supported him on patreon and cancelled when end of feb came and no update came out.

Fucking goof.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
For those who keep having issues with the game going back to main menu, I've only managed to hit that bug when I had Hard Mode turned on.

ezrael777

Nov 15, 2019
For those who keep having issues with the game going back to main menu, I've only managed to hit that bug when I had Hard Mode turned on.
Hi, try raising the relationship points enough so that they don't fall all below -20. Seems that if your relationships are all too bad you skip the ntr and you directly get a game over.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need some help with this game... why every day i lost relationship point with the women?
I mean every day i give them gift, flower. I use the love choice always. Then when i go to sleep the next day the game remove:
-10 relationship point with mother
-5 with big sis
-5 with little sis
-3 with Irina

I just do not understand why? Can someone give me some advice?
Also at the start of the game i put NTR off. Do i need to go in MC room and set hard mode off to there? OFC i do not wanna see any NTR.
Thank you

magus448

May 22, 2018
Relationship deteriorating is part of the game. You can get ahead of it by giving them flowers, candy and condoms everyday. Hard mode is off by default. When it's on relationship goes down much more each night. You can give Irina gifts on the front porch after her and Cassandra get back from the club.

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes