botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I have a question

1>) How can I get my girl pregnant? guys pls help
Okay.... this is going to be a long one... look here Timmy, when momma bee and poppa bee love each other very much....
Sorry, couldn't resist. :cool:
And double-sorry, because I can't even answer the question and could only go for the cheap joke. Mea maxima culpa. :-(

Last edited:

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
I really try to like this game. The story is good, the characters are hot (the females at least) but after a while I ende up in a loop. Can't do that because of this. Can't do this because of that. And the hint are no help, they tell what to do with whoever but not how to get to that point. And the endless repetition of scenes you can't get out of is just annoying. And then there is the lack of progression, you fuck your older sis and make her your slut in the basement but if you grind her when she is working out she goes of the handle. This goes for the rest of the family as well. I tried cheats and they got way more "slutty" but they has the same reaction to some of the scenes as in the begining if the game. I don't know how many times I have deflowered Nicole so far:confused:. Maybe it's just me and if so I apologise for this, and if there is a up to date guide please let me know.
Nope! I agree with you completely in fact that was one of my bigger negatives about the progress he makes on the game... it is not balanced at all and there is no reflection of it in the earlier repeatable scenes.. You made the best point I can think of.. dumped how many loads into Cassandra how many times.. then she gets upset if you touch her ass in the morning?? ehhhh what?? Progress seems to be all over the place like the dogs in the Disney movie Up --- SQUIRREL!!!

Reactions: botc76 and Bakkis15

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
This error is caused on your end because you either use the 0.85 mod on the 0.9 version of the game or because you try to play the 0.9 with a modded save both won't work, which is actually not surprising.

View attachment 587663
Thanks! I just entered the tanning salon for the 1st time and was surprised. Nice to see Moe from Daughter for Dessert got another gig! LOL

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Being a gang member and having 50 corruption I think it was?
I did that. Still locked. I think her basement event is the reason. But I completed Cassandra's path. Can I still complete Nicole's basement event ???

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I did that. Still locked. I think her basement event is the reason. But I completed Cassandra's path. Can I still complete Nicole's basement event ???
Ahh, yeah I think you have to do her event as well forgot about that one.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
I think my MC have 3 babies with Cass. Try not to click baby icon after fast forward
I don't even get the text that she is pregnant or anything. On the second date she is always on the pill. I have creampied her like 10000 times. Nothing is happening.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I don't even get the text that she is pregnant or anything. On the second date she is always on the pill. I have creampied her like 10000 times. Nothing is happening.
Oh. Try the cheat in pc. There are 3 of them related to pregnancy. First cheat is for u

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
can someone post its full pic ?? i can't see full requirements of Nicole's second date. full pic please

playgame7492

Jul 8, 2017
I found some NTR pregnant scenes of Nicole and Cassandra but I can't find NTR pregnant scene of Alexis.
Have anyone show me NTR pregnant scene of Alexis

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes