Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys can someone tell me if i can buy both the clothes for the sisters/mother?
I mean i am play the love route and i have already buy the love clothes.
Can i buy also the corrupt one? Ofc i know that i need to raise the corruption to buy it. I mean... do i lose the love route, if i corrupt them enough to buy the clothes? Because i prefer the love one to the corrupt one. But the corrupt clothes look so sexy :LOL:

Thank you

Reactions: parqueo

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Guys can someone tell me if i can buy both the clothes for the sisters/mother?
I mean i am play the love route and i have already buy the love clothes.
Can i buy also the corrupt one? Ofc i know that i need to raise the corruption to buy it. I mean... do i lose the love route, if i corrupt them enough to buy the clothes? Because i prefer the love one to the corrupt one. But the corrupt clothes look so sexy :LOL:

Thank you
both buy it in good save and bad save. but only nicole wear the dress i bought.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys what to do with Bruce?
I am at the point where he... Hang to death... do i need to help him?... or not? :LOL:
How many of you all have save him or let him die?
For now i made a save file and choice to save him. But i really wanna know who you all thing and do with that option.
Thank you

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I am at the point where he... Hang to death... do i need to help him?... or not? :LOL:
For now i made a save file and choice to save him. But i really wanna know who you all thing and do with that option.
Thank you
I let him live

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Thank you
kill him in the ntr path save and save him in the no ntr path

vpul

Jun 9, 2017
can someone please help

i followed the helper from the game for Nicole and after becoming the gang member(the event of basement) the helper is asking to meet nicole at 10pm in living room, i tried both the love and the same repeating basement scene for the 10pm Living room. Still the helper is saying to meet nicole at 10pm in living room

How can i get her second basement event?

Reactions: aspyrin

DarkCrimsonDragon

Aug 12, 2018
there aren't any menu
can someone please help

i followed the helper from the game for Nicole and after becoming the gang member(the event of basement) the helper is asking to meet nicole at 10pm in living room, i tried both the love and the same repeating basement scene for the 10pm Living room. Still the helper is saying to meet nicole at 10pm in living room

How can i get her second basement event?
At 10pm just go to the basement, not the living room.

BeboWTF

Nov 13, 2019
Hello everyone,
here are the reward images for the last 3 weeks.
EDIT: Something went wrong with the links, but they are working correct now.

;)
Bro I thave tried every possible way to get these scenes and Idk how. How did you get them?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes