Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some help. Do i need to join the gang to continue the game?
I mean the mother give me a choice
1) Work normally
2) Join the gang.
Do i need to join the gang to continue? Or there is also a path where you find a normal job and help anyway the family?
Thank you

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi guys i need some help. Do i need to join the gang to continue the game?
I mean the mother give me a choice
1) Work normally
2) Join the gang.
Do i need to join the gang to continue? Or there is also a path where you find a normal job and help anyway the family?
Thank you
Join gang

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So after i join the gang i go with MC's mother to the second weekend. And then i meet her in the basament, where she choice MC as her love. And broken up with Bruce. Now David ask me to find a new girl to Bruce... the game give me 3 choice
1) Miranda (if i write well her name)
2) Ruby (if i understand well she have STD)(so perhaps he can be mad and do some stupid? But really he can do some stupid thing like rape some girls?)
3) No girl for Bruce

What is the best choice? I also try to see the choice. Choice Miranda... MC's mother do not like this. Bruce need to share Miranda with David. But in the end the mother was ok i think. Choice Ruby look really bad. Also the 3 choice look somehow bad. I just wanna know who happen and what is the best choice? I don't want the worst things happen.
Ofc i choice to not share MC's mother with David... there is no way i let other touch me woman :LOL: so any advice is really welcome.

Thank you

Reactions: Paapi

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
So after i join the gang i go with MC's mother to the second weekend. And then i meet her in the basament, where she choice MC as her love. And broken up with Bruce. Now David ask me to find a new girl to Bruce... the game give me 3 choice
1) Miranda (if i write well her name)
2) Ruby (if i understand well she have STD)(so perhaps he can be mad and do some stupid? But really he can do some stupid thing like rape some girls?)
3) No girl for Bruce

What is the best choice? I also try to see the choice. Choice Miranda... MC's mother do not like this. Bruce need to share Miranda with David. But in the end the mother was ok i think. Choice Ruby look really bad. Also the 3 choice look somehow bad. I just wanna know who happen and what is the best choice? I don't want the worst things happen.
Ofc i choice to not share MC's mother with David... there is no way i let other touch me woman :LOL: so any advice is really welcome.

Thank you
It doesnt matter.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
Jul 3, 2018
So I am caught up with the game using SAZ mod, a ton of fun. I want to check out the 9.0 updates, does anybody have some saves files for different scenerios

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
I found some NTR pregnant scenes of Nicole and Cassandra but I can't find NTR pregnant scene of Alexis.
Have anyone show me NTR pregnant scene of Alexis
no.ntr.cass.and.alexis.i.keep.trying.but.i.download.the.mod.and.see.that.i.finished.all.the.scene

CHARMINGER

Jul 8, 2019
FOlks....I jst Logged in and Came know that Saddog Released the New Version of Tyrant....I have jst Download For Windows (2.5 GB One for Windows)....Can anybody please tell me how to proceed now...Does anyone have Save File then Please share or It doesn't need anymore...? Please help Me out Guys else Need to Read Every Thread of this discussion Since the Newer version releases...!! That's Gonna be hectic....So Somebody Can plz Summaries it for me...!!! Thnx in Adv...!!

Feb 28, 2018
Jeames
Friend, the update came on February 24, you have to wait this March 24
That was the update he actually promised for the beginning of February. The next one should've been released at the end of February but we haven't heard a word from him since then.

So it makes no sense to expect anything on March 24th. We don't know when or if the next update will be released at all.

Reactions: Parnso and parqueo

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
FOlks....I jst Logged in and Came know that Saddog Released the New Version of Tyrant....I have jst Download For Windows (2.5 GB One for Windows)....Can anybody please tell me how to proceed now...Does anyone have Save File then Please share or It doesn't need anymore...? Please help Me out Guys else Need to Read Every Thread of this discussion Since the Newer version releases...!! That's Gonna be hectic....So Somebody Can plz Summaries it for me...!!! Thnx in Adv...!!
get.the.modd.so.you.know.whay.you.unlock.and.theres.no.ntr.baby.for.cass.and.alexis

Reactions: CHARMINGER

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
so, the next update is march 24th? is that final or? checked on mod darker paths etc isnt quite finished

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
Actually back in October he said the biggest update ever was ready including pregnacy, rival killing and some other scenes (the unfinished orgy options?). Then he said he ran into game-breaking bugs so he was going to release it piecemeal, then he had his issues and went silent for months, then came back and said he'd release the pregnacy bit first (which he did), the rest a few days later. In short, the update has been promised for half a year, so don't sweat the dates, it will come when it comes.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes