Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
which points should be the highest? relationship or love/corruption?
Not trying to be a douche but this forum got 706 pages I’m sure you can find the answer if you search a bit. But whatever you want higher is how you want to play the game. I think corruption has more content.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
nextyear , we waited for the last one almost 6 months :))
Actually we are still waiting for the update, because the last one was just the HALF of the update, meaning it wasnt the entire update, so we are still waiting for the same update after six months

Reactions: csgomarathon

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
the corruption lines are much better than False Hero,, this is how corruption works, rather than making a 800 words novel to step to every next corruption levelo_O easy, straight but not pale or fake, thats how it works. The tyrant did great
Yup, i just wish it came with some visual cues you know? Maybe hair colour, enhanced physique? Tattoos? idk, something.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Hey I have questions all those gallery images are present in the game ? ,And old man try to hang himself was the last scene of 0.85 update ?

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
Hey I have questions all those gallery images are present in the game ? ,And old man try to hang himself was the last scene of 0.85 update ?
If ye mean those NTR/Not-so-NTR images posted in the forum, then NO, not in game content. They are from spicy posts for patreons.

For old man - sorry, just don't remember.

zixigf

Apr 26, 2019
Version 0.9.1 out...

Changelog version 0.9.1:

- 1 new event with Nicole pregnant in the shower at 3pm (love and corruption)
- 1 new event with Nicole pregnant at the parents room at 7 pm (love/ the missing one from 0.9)
- 1 new NTR event with Alexis, 2pm at the secret place
- 1 new city event for Nicole, Alexis and Cassandra on the weekend (corruption), look in the helper for requirements
- 1 kill option for Davide, can fail in NTR with consequences (trigger automatically after the important Bruce event, more info then in the helper too).
- the contact info menu got more details, like a babycounter and some other stats, accessable by clicking the images in the contact menu on the phone.
- fixed some bugs and typos (couldn‘t reproduce a sleep-bug, maybe need further investigation)

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
SVSC:
The Tyrant version 0.9.1

Changelog version 0.9.1:

- 1 new event with Nicole pregnant in the shower at 3pm (love and corruption)
- 1 new event with Nicole pregnant at the parents room at 7 pm (love/ the missing one from 0.9)
- 1 new NTR event with Alexis, 2pm at the secret place
- 1 new city event for Nicole, Alexis and Cassandra on the weekend (corruption), look in the helper for requirements
- 1 kill option for Davide, can fail in NTR with consequences (trigger automatically after the important Bruce event, more info then in the helper too).
- the contact info menu got more details, like a babycounter and some other stats, accessable by clicking the images in the contact menu on the phone.
- fixed some bugs and typos (couldn‘t reproduce a sleep-bug, maybe need further investigation)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes