Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
- 1 kill option for Davide
Finally...how long did i wait to finally kill this pervert scumbag...a dream comes true :love:
Now i need to get rid of Cassandras stupid Emo...he saw her kissing, blowing and fucking me, i messed up every second he wanted to share with her, but he still hangs around my house...breathing...i wanna change this...

Reactions: Grick Rimes

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Dev still has'nt fixed the fact what when the hubby Bruce is dead, he's still partly in the game. Been like that now for several updates.

E.G. When talking with Samantha in the kitchen @ 7pm. Living Room @ 9pm, etc etc.

Reactions: JSF2

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Finally...how long did i wait to finally kill this pervert scumbag...a dream comes true :love:
Now i need to get rid of Cassandras stupid Emo...he saw her kissing, blowing and fucking me, i messed up every second he wanted to share with her, but he still hangs around my house...breathing...i wanna change this...
How did you get rid of him?

just cming back to this game since last August.

Cheers!

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I'm wondering if there's any indication from the creator that pregnancy will eventually extend to the lovely Irina?

It seems plausible that I'm not the only one who finds no added appeal in "landladies" and "roommates"* (quite the opposite, really) but who is depraved enough to find excitement in the notion of otherwise wholesome sex being corrupted into something as profane as breeding.

If I could be bothered, I would launch a campaign for equal opportunities for love interests who are, by accident of birth and no fault of their own, tragically not immediate blood relatives of the MC.

*Except in the very rare instances where characters are actually conventional landladies or roommates and these aren't just very awkwardly applied euphemisms. My New Roommate for example, despite its misleading title, is a highly original erotic game that casts off the shackles of ubiquitous tropes and explores a whole new world of sexual tensions that arise between persons who initially cohabit for the novel purpose of dividing the financial burden of rent and not, as one would normally expect, because they have the same parents. Of course, such experimentation is unlikely to be widely appreciated in its time.

Last edited:

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
I would really love it if the creator would sometimes also complete the unfinished options in the basement and add some more options while selling drugs. This would make the game o lot more consistent.

Sadly i'm not so much into pregnancy but whoring all the girls out in the city was nice.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes