myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well if they are going to remove the trigger from the MC's room then just use the console and turn the NTR on and off from there. Problem solved.

Removing the trigger from the MC's room isn't going to prevent anyone that wants to from turning it on and off during game play it'll just make more and more people to extract their game files for console editing. But the bright side people will learn how to edit stuff and start editing and fixing things.

For me I haven't played this since the tyrant 0.65 as I'm wating for when you can actually kill turds like Davturde like the DEV said you would be able to.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well if they are going to remove the trigger from the MC's room then just use the console and turn the NTR on and off from there. Problem solved.

Removing the trigger from the MC's room isn't going to prevent anyone that wants to from turning it on and off during game play it'll just make more and more people to extract their game files for console editing. But the bright side people will learn how to edit stuff and start editing and fixing things.

For me I haven't played this since the tyrant 0.65 as I'm wating for when you can actually kill turds like Davturde like the DEV said you would be able to.
For me is not a problem. I only play the game without NTR. So i turn the game off at the start. End the problem :LOL:
I just ask because one day when i try to use the cheat button i just wrong hit the turn on NTR. So at last now i do not need to fear to accidentally turn it on again :LOL:

Anyway... can someone tell me if there is a way to change the 3 family member name? I just now uncover that the 3 women have they own name and i prefer the original one, istead of the mine :(
Also was cool to have a mod or that the developer unlock all the clothes in game. I just find stupid that in a love path, they cant use the most sexy clothes in game, only because that clothes are to reveling or to slutty. Why a lovelly woman cant put a sexy lingery at night? Just do not understand why this restrictions.

Anyway in this and in the old version you can kill... MC's father and now David. So i think the only one alive now is Steve. The one in jaill? I think in the next update, this bastard show up again... and we need to kill him too :ROFLMAO:

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I like the game. I'm sure in these many pages someone must have already mentioned don't have the huge conversation with 7 or 8 clicks every time you want to work at the tanning parlor.

dippydippydot

Jun 22, 2017
So anyone else have it so after the event with the Dad and whether you leave him or help, they just get kicked back to the title screen. Pretty sure the new content is meant to come after that.
Yes I also have this glitch im just assuming its a error with old saves but I have zero desire to play through everything again to find out. Maybe if this actually gets finished one day I dunno

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
well pregnant girls is invisible, not playable
He did not render all generic events in pregnant mode. Choosing to do such mode requires rerendering lots of images in 2-3 different variants. Or releasing game with missing events.

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
how to you fix the gang member counter. ive done the deliveries and i have the key but no access to basement content

Oct 7, 2018
View attachment 73441

Overview:
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-01
Release Date: 2020-03-31
Developer: Saddoggames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other Game: My Legacy
Genres:

Installation:

Changelog:

Read This Before Downloading:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac:
- MEGA -

Others : * - *COMPRESSED - *
Unofficial Android Port(0.9)

Patches:
Extras: SAZ MOD -
JD MOD - - FAN SIGNATURE - SPECIAL RENDERS - IMAGES FROM PATREON
Thanks to @Ginji for sharing! Thanks to@cheesespread and @GaLaLa05 for the incest patch! Thanks @pierrovic for the special renders link. Thanks @PublicUseOps for the walkthrough.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 142615 View attachment 142616 View attachment 142617 View attachment 142618 View attachment 142614 View attachment 142613 View attachment 142612 View attachment 142611 View attachment 30627 View attachment 30628 View attachment 30629
i have no access to the nieux location..i see the location ....nothing

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I can't even figure out how to kill David. This game. :mad:
You have to have a relationship of at least 50 with mom or little sis, then select option in your bedroom, then go to basement at 10pm. If relationship too poor, it will either result in failed attempt or will they will not go along with plan.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I'm glad to see both in game dialog acknowlegement to pregancies (past and present) and them keeping track in their dialogs of previous ones as well as the new stat tracker and from who fathered. This helps validate the pregnancies in the game whereas before they were nowhere acknowledged or addressed in anyway worth anything, and made them seem like a disjointed addon. Thanks for adding even that little bit of depth to this update.

Reactions: Lookingforthis

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
My relationship points at the end of day show in (-) negative.
How to fix it.
It doesn't help with cheat.
Either your save is messed up or you aren't doing something right. The cheat gives you +10 relationship for every click. Make sure you are applying it to the right people maybe? Try it on an earlier save and see if it works?

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
like the game but need to fix thing like give other ntr a role not just background, and if someone got kill you need to get them out of the scene!

Reactions: Mokhjdjendjjf

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
like the game but need to fix thing like give other ntr a role not just background, and if someone got kill you need to get them out of the scene!
At this point I'm more thrilled about the dev making forward progress to getting a completed project and working out all the non-critical bugs later.

Reactions: deadman88

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
huh still buggy mess. helper said meet nicole at living room, nothing. Bruce out of town, still there, chiling. Davide dead, still there, chilling +1

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes