EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It comes back with a very small update (6 new short scenes) after months and months (and with content that should've been there before anyway) and everyone goes awry, praising the shit out of it yet again. Hilarious :ROFLMAO:

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
Either your save is messed up or you aren't doing something right. The cheat gives you +10 relationship for every click. Make sure you are applying it to the right people maybe? Try it on an earlier save and see if it works?
No it's the same for old save or even i start a new game.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
It comes back with a very small update (6 new short scenes) after months and months (and with content that should've been there before anyway) and everyone goes awry, praising the shit out of it yet again. Hilarious :ROFLMAO:
Whatever gets the project moving forward...unless you know some better way of getting this game done. Heck, even the modders are slowing on this game. Deprive someone of air long enough and they will worship 1 breath of stink air. Unless you are one of the 500 people actually paying for this project...then you could have a legitimate case to complain or laugh at the praise, but I'm willing to bet you aren't paying, which weakens your stance on that subject. Personally, I do think it is heinous that the dev is getting 2500/mo for this game given all the probs, but that's for those indiviuals to reckon with.

kazania

Sep 12, 2019
1 new event with Nicole pregnant in the shower at 3pm (love and corruption)
I can`t enter shower room. there is nothing triger. why?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Whatever gets the project moving forward...unless you know some better way of getting this game done. Heck, even the modders are slowing on this game. Deprive someone of air long enough and they will worship 1 breath of stink air. Unless you are one of the 500 people actually paying for this project...then you could have a legitimate case to complain or laugh at the praise, but I'm willing to bet you aren't paying, which weakens your stance on that subject. Personally, I do think it is heinous that the dev is getting 2500/mo for this game given all the probs, but that's for those indiviuals to reckon with.
It's moving forward slower than a turtle, and that has nothing to do with the modders or anyone else, only with Saddog. I don't need to pay to have an opinion on something btw, and especially because I'm watching it from the outside, the situation is extremely funny for me and can laugh on it, because otherwise I'd clown myself as well. There is a huge problem with this exercise though that goes beyond for it to be a supporter only problem, and that's the example that it shows. I don't like to use the word, but this is a grade A milking/scamming now, and that sets a bad standard, because "if he can do it, why couldn't I" - which could easily inspire other devs to follow in his footsteps.

Reactions: bluerubber
Oct 7, 2018
View attachment 73441

Overview:
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-01
Release Date: 2020-03-31
Developer: Saddoggames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other Game: My Legacy
Genres:

Installation:

Changelog:

Read This Before Downloading:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac:
- MEGA -

Others : * - *COMPRESSED - *
Unofficial Android Port(0.9)

Patches:
Extras: SAZ MOD -
JD MOD - - FAN SIGNATURE - SPECIAL RENDERS - IMAGES FROM PATREON
Thanks to @Ginji for sharing! Thanks to@cheesespread and @GaLaLa05 for the incest patch! Thanks @pierrovic for the special renders link. Thanks @PublicUseOps for the walkthrough.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 142615 View attachment 142616 View attachment 142617 View attachment 142618 View attachment 142614 View attachment 142613 View attachment 142612 View attachment 142611 View attachment 30627 View attachment 30628 View attachment 30629
Bug with the nieuw place.....one more time

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
I see two areas on the map highlihgted in green but I can't click on them. Am I missing something or is it just another bug?

Sere

May 15, 2017
Can someone give me a save for both corrupted paths(Love and NTR)?
And is there a way to fix the bug that returns you to the main menu if you try to sleep?

Reactions: Mikilande
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes