Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, I did both of those and got my ass kicked by Davide. :(
Looks like you are on the NTR path...check the changelog, it can fail if you let him defile your girls and thats a really good thing...those who whore out their family to this scum deserve to get beaten by him while those who care for their girls deserve to get rid of him. I killed that asshole 5 Minutes after loading my game without any problems and it felt soooo good...personally i would prefer a much more painful and bloody way to slaughter this yukky animal, but in the end its the result that counts ^^
I cant wait for the next update to get rid of the Ghosts (not only this bastard, also the other long dead asshole, what was his name? Dad?) And i still need to get rid of the annoying Emo...and because of the time he annoyed me with his permanent precence in my territory it should be a lethal way...

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
I hope in the next update we can get rid of that idiot emo kid and the rest of the scumbags. That way i am the only scumbag left XD. I have a feeling there will be more ways to kill Davide, i mean there were a lot of things on that table to use. Personally, i would tie him up and chop off his dick so he can bleed out from it.......but i guess that will leave a mess in the basement.......not if there is a bucket under him, or let him bleed out in a bath and just wash it down the drain. Hmmmmmm one can certainly dream.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like now that we can kill Davide but I'd rather have not had Nicole involved Wasn't expecting that with Miranda

Reactions: D Dog

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, but it was funny she didnt react at all as Alexis (i used her to set up nicole) commented the news on TV with "Who is that guy?" ^^

• Haha

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i see couple days before screemshots when he fucks alexis in kitchen its true or its fan art ?
I would say fan art, never seen it and I have all 3 girls unlock for sex and none of them have sex in the kitchen.

To many missing pic's in the pregnancy scenes and it goes back to regular body on the story part like down stairs when they do anything in the basement.

Dev's got a lot of work to get all this right so I will come back in 3-4 months and try it again.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hi!
I have played half of the new content, and it is awesome, great update. There are still a lot of incoherences here and there (dead people who appears, wrong wardrobe) but I am sure the developer will take care of them.
Simply great!!!!

Have a nice day!

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
Hi!
I have played half of the new content, and it is awesome, great update. There are still a lot of incoherences here and there (dead people who appears, wrong wardrobe) but I am sure the developer will take care of them.
Simply great!!!!

Have a nice day!
glad am not the only one who noticed lol thought it wos my game lol

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes