Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi gusy is just me or... the developer remove the option to turn on/off NTR?
I go in MC room and click on the ! But there is no more the turn on/off. I just wanna understand if is only me problem, or the developer remove it.
Also can someone tell me if there is a repetible sex scene with the mother or the other? Because after the one in mom bedroom i cant see anymore the ! to replay the sex scene.
Thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi gusy is just me or... the developer remove the option to turn on/off NTR?
I go in MC room and click on the ! But there is no more the turn on/off. I just wanna understand if is only me problem, or the developer remove it.
Also can someone tell me if there is a repetible sex scene with the mother or the other? Because after the one in mom bedroom i cant see anymore the ! to replay the sex scene.
Thank you
Have no idea on the NTR switch but yes you can have repeatable sex with the mom and lil sister and use to be able with the big sis but this upated I can not get it to fire off yet.

I have added the tag "Lactation" to the tag list. TheTyrant 2020-03-31 19-10-42-20.jpg

Incest pregnancy is the best TheTyrant 2020-03-31 19-16-29-24.jpg

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Have no idea on the NTR switch but yes you can have repeatable sex with the mom and lil sister and use to be able with the big sis but this upated I can not get it to fire off yet.

I have added the tag "Lactation" to the tag list. View attachment 604161

Incest pregnancy is the best View attachment 604175
Yeah i think the developer remove the switch in MC's room.
Because now if you restart the game, the intro tell you that, you can do only at the start of a new game.
Anyway i just cant start the new update. Perhaps because all the women are at the start of they pregnant thing? Do i need to fast forward to max the pregnancy to see the new content?
Thank you

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
So anyone else have it so after the event with the Dad and whether you leave him or help, they just get kicked back to the title screen. Pretty sure the new content is meant to come after that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah i think the developer remove the switch in MC's room.
Because now if you restart the game, the intro tell you that, you can do only at the start of a new game.
Anyway i just cant start the new update. Perhaps because all the women are at the start of they pregnant thing? Do i need to fast forward to max the pregnancy to see the new content?
Thank you
Since the game is still on day 1 internally to see the pregnant belly and birth you need to use the switch in MC bedroom to advance all girls.
I have both the mom and lilsis at the late stage of pregnancy and its great.

Soon I will hit the switch for give birth for both. TheTyrant 2020-03-31 19-30-02-62.jpg and get them pregnant again.

• Haha
Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes