idon84

Apr 17, 2019
sorry I have a problem with event when all the girls are in the dining room it gives me an error as if there were no images how can I solve

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
If I play with ntr off will this happend "The last stage is the birth, which you can start at every time in your room again. (There can be some more NTR when you trigger it right/wrong)" ? and what does the dev means by triggering it right and wrong?

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Why is the club is always green (as new event) at 7 p.m.? I'm in the corrupted path and I talked with Irina, I ditched the sister's BF and chose all the red option. At first Irina left so I did the 2 scenes with the sister then Irina stayed and I did the scene with her. However the club's icon is still green at 7 p.m.. Did I missed something?

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Definitely too many bugs to count in this version of the game -- the map bug as many have mentioned, but I find when I get the girls pregnant their scenes go all wonky -- kept Nicole on love path with no NTR encounters ever -- then first scene with her pregnant Davide shows up and claims its his and everything with her is full NTR scenes.. not that I have a problem with that -- I explore all avenues of a game just to "go there" but they are definitely arent working correctly -- Cassandra starting having encounters with Frank after she became pregnant as well.. but both relationship / love stats for each were over 100 .. Havent started tracing out the scripts too deeply yet.. there are many changes from 8.5 to this.. but theres plenty to do in there! I have had no crashes as others have -- just story continuity and "empty" images many times like its not sure which version of the girls to show.. so it shows none.. but a note to all those asking about SAZ mod . . . from what I have seen in the scripts I would say its highly improbable that it will work with this version .. maybe early in the game but later on Im sure it will get weird on you! SAZ will have his hands full on this one.. escpecially with all the quirks Im seeing.

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
How did you get alexis'? Did u cheat?
Alexis was SIMPLE for me -- first time I took her to the basement at 4am on corruption route, put her in the bondage thing and chose to deflower her and blow it inside .. done on first time... she worke me up next night to tell lol....

magus448

May 22, 2018
Why is the club is always green (as new event) at 7 p.m.? I'm in the corrupted path and I talked with Irina, I ditched the sister's BF and chose all the red option. At first Irina left so I did the 2 scenes with the sister then Irina stayed and I did the scene with her. However the club's icon is still green at 7 p.m.. Did I missed something?
That's a different path when you get there that leads to you still being there at that time. Like going to dance with Irina.

D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 26 Feb, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
That's a different path when you get there that leads to you still being there at that time. Like going to dance with Irina.
I danced with her and then Cassandra comes and try to prove MC is a pig. I let her to fulfil the corruption path and I didn't to see what happens but the icon is still green. If you're talking about something else, how do I proceed to see the scene?

magus448

May 22, 2018
You either leave or do the corruption choice where they get closer. That's it. When you get home it should be past the time where you see it still lit up.

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
I've done the orgy scene and am selling drugs but I still can't unlock Nicole's 2nd event. I remember there being a bug about this event in earlier versions. Is this still a bug?

kaorok

May 31, 2017
My review:
The premise sounds interesting, but the execution is bad. The whole "we have to be undercover" is really stupid, as no sensible police would allow an entire fucking family with three kids to go undercover, especially when they did not change their identity. They should have just gone with "My dad was dumb and got involved in the world's least threatening drug-pushing gang".

The writing is so weird. It almost sounds like correct English, but there are so many odd word choices that throw you off. The dialogue does not sound natural at all.

Characters: Overall, meh. I don't hate them, but nothing stands out about them. You've got the bog standard vanilla blank slate MC for you to project on, the cuck dad, the mom who keeps enabling the dad's terrible decisions, the bitchy older sister, and the younger sister who worships the MC. There's also a bunch of other women who don't have full storylines yet. IMHO the most interesting characters are the two gang members and the older sister's emo boyfriend, since they actually seem to have a life that doesn't revolve around the MC's dick.

Gameplay: It's not as tedious or grindy as other games in this genre, but that's probably because I went and cheated to pump up the love/relationship numbers. I have no idea why relationship stat goes down during the night. The main limiting factor seems to be money, but once you unlock the gang you can easily get all the money you need. There are a lot of events that you THINK would be a one-off, like meeting Cassandra's boyfriend for the first time, but they keep repeating without any change to the story.

HOWEVER: The pregnancy update seems to have broken the game. Women in "Late Pregnancy" just seem to mostly disappear from the world except for certain scenes. Nicole's storyline is broken even when she's not in "Late Pregnancy". I don't know what is causing this.

Reactions: Samken and katabasi

Robert8978

Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 73441

Overview:
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-24
Release Date: 2020-02-24
Developer: Saddoggames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Other Game: My Legacy
Genres:

Installation:

Changelog:

Read This Before Downloading:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: - MEGA -
Android (0.8.5 fix): - - MEGA - - -
Others (0.8.5 fix): * - *COMPRESSED - *
Unofficial Android Port

Patches:
Extras: SAZ MOD - - FAN SIGNATURE - SPECIAL RENDERS - - IMAGES FROM PATREON

Thanks to @Ginji for sharing! Thanks to@cheesespread and @GaLaLa05 for the incest patch! Thanks @pierrovic for the special renders link. Thanks @PublicUseOps for the walkthrough.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 142615 View attachment 142616 View attachment 142617 View attachment 142618 View attachment 142614 View attachment 142613 View attachment 142612 View attachment 142611 View attachment 30627 View attachment 30628 View attachment 30629
When is 0.09 Android app go up love the work of the game

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes