woody

Jan 31, 2017
how many times do you attempt to kill davide im on the 12th attempt so far all fails,ive tried both alexis & cassandra

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
how many times do you attempt to kill davide im on the 12th attempt so far all fails,ive tried both alexis & cassandra
Well I succeeded on first attempt, but am not on NTR path, decided to choke him with the bigger dildo since slapping him seemed not the way to go. :p

woody

Jan 31, 2017
Well I succeeded on first attempt, but am not on NTR path, decided to choke him with the bigger dildo since slapping him seemed not the way to go. :p
were do you get the dildo to kill him with

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
patreon post

Hello everyone,
The android version of update 0.9.1 is now ready. Because I couldn't reach the guy who created the android versions before, I had to create it by myself.
As a result this version looks different than the others before. There's no Tyrant icon, only the standard renpy girl, but at least the name of the app is right. And the game itself works.
This is a temporary solution until I reach him or find someone else to create future versions.
Permissions:
- none
Download ~ 691mb
|

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
The triggers are so messy in this. I did a drug basement event with the mom character, she has corruption out the ass but I can't trigger the second weekend event.

Reactions: Synful62

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The triggers are so messy in this. I did a drug basement event with the mom character, she has corruption out the ass but I can't trigger the second weekend event.
i cant either, nor her outfits
I had no problem on the love path to trigger it.

There are a lot of problems and I hope the Dev will get the fixed along with having the pregnancy pic's put in.

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
I honestly don't understand why a paid game can be shared on the forum, since I never saw the paid version of the game mod being shared. By coincidence, the only paid version of JDMOD that appeared here on the topic was full of errors, including the link has even been deleted ...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I honestly don't understand why a paid game can be shared on the forum, since I never saw the paid version of the game mod being shared. By coincidence, the only paid version of JDMOD that appeared here on the topic was full of errors, including the link has even been deleted ...
We are all pirates, and what do pirates do best?

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
were do you get the dildo to kill him with
I chose older sister to help, she tells something to Jenna, wait till late evening, after something happens you see a table with items, choose wisely. On NTR path there is bigger risk of it going wrong though according to changelog in OP.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes