Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
did anyone ask yougest sister to help
Yes...you tell alexis to tell mom the scum has raped her...later mom will get drunk and hits him a few times with her bottle...i was to happy to see this gorilla dead to reload and try cassandras way...is hers different?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I got to the point where Bruce got drunk and hung himself.
Giving me a choice to save him or let him hang.
I had to save him. I didn't know how worse this game would be if I didn't.
Too bad I can't get that coice with Davide, I would have let him hung and that
would be one less to worry about. Man I hope they make a fan walkthrough. This game reeks without knowing what to do next.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I let him hanging...without any consequences...and since the dev didnt fixed the ghost problems hes still around and even stares at cassandras ass in the basement...and fights with his exwife while i fuck her...

Reactions: Ryohky

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I let him hanging...without any consequences...and since the dev didnt fixed the ghost problems hes still around and even stares at cassandras ass in the basement...and fights with his exwife while i fuck her...
He's like the walking dead. You can't get rid of him.

Reactions: Ryohky

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
They are worse...the walking dead are gone if you smash their heads...davide not...
Well I also got rid of Davide. At least I hope he'a dead. It turns out Nicole's love must be at least 50 or he'll notice the bottle about to smash his skull.....ha...ha....

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
so...... when doing love/corruption routes, should relationship be higher than love/corruption or love/corruption be higher in points than relationship? still havent seen anything that says...

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
how do you go to the secret place to complete the ntr event for alexis?
I think it's weekend only davide fucks her ass event or completely broken now

actually there was that blowjob event I don't remember how I got it

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes