Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
oh, cn u quote my reply with that?
This was 600 pages ago :LOL:
It is so easy to cheat the necessary points for different events that I don't think anyone has uploaded any saves but anyway if you don't know how to use cheats and I know that nobody seems to ever know how to use the search on top right corner.

To activate console you need to go to "TheTyrant-0.3-win\renpy\common" folder in there is 00console.rpy file edit that with notepad and on the line 108 you find "config.console = False" change it to "config.console = True" after that you can open console with shift+o

Edit: I fucked up at the money cheat by talking about gold not money sorry but thats what you get when you do these things tired.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ajahag and Ive-11

emixam2005

Jan 2, 2020
Since version 0.9, it seems that I can go to the sport club anymore
the icon is there and it inform me that one of the girl is in it, but I can't click on it and so I can go there
Can somebody explain me?
Is there a new condition to be able to go to sport club?

Reactions: Mikilande

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
the icon is there and it inform me that one of the girl is in it, but I can't click on it and so I can go there
Can somebody explain me?
I confirm !

emixam2005

Jan 2, 2020
Can somebody explain me?
I just noted that you can access it via the sub menu when going to the night club where Nicole works.
ButI find how to access the park for which I encounter the same problem

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
I just noted that you can access it via the sub menu when going to the night club where Nicole works.
ButI find how to access the park for which I encounter the same problem
for me it show up when some new it there or a girl but after words it disappears

QuietLion1973

Oct 18, 2019
It's really telling that the patreon images still haven't been posted.
Once upon a time they'd get posted within hours if not minutes.
I would love to see them. To be honest though I'm okay with letting the Patreon backers get something exclusive for their money. As long as they're getting something for their money, they'll keep paying and we'll also eventually get something for their money. :p

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Changelog for 0.9.1
how i cn activate 1-2 on the changelog? i must impregnant her n late pregnancy? but ive doing that the scene havent show up,
also on the third change list ive complete the story(corruption) but not showing to, hmm maybe i must re playing again, but if som1 hve clue pls reply

Rangor

Jul 25, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of The Tyrant-v0.9.1 with JDMOD
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Hi, i have a problem with game screen size. It doesn't automatically detected so i couldn't play and just stuck in main menu. Maybe it happens because i have pretty old phone with 5.1 android on it (Samsung duos j1 mini). How can we fix this problem?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes