a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Fitness studio

i did but it says that the end off the patch
Then keep an eye during the day on the map every hour because she should be there and you can join her.

If this is not happening then your game is all fucked up and you need to redownload.

Reactions: Knight2416

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
Just started playing and i figured out a green halo on the places mean a new scene, but at 2pm theres a halo no where in town between the home and subway.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just started playing and i figured out a green halo on the places mean a new scene, but at 2pm theres a halo no where in town between the home and subway.
That might be little sister event, if not on NTR event it will just be green, but if you are NTR then it is Davide and little sister event.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Did the relationship system ever work? They're always sitting at a negative in the corruption part for me and gifting them items does not ever change this.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I'm talking about the changes at the start of a new day, that is always -10 for the mom for me for some reason. Doesn't correspond with the values shown in the phone either.
Ok, now I understand it is old age kicking in on my part. You have NTR enabled, NTR will take away relationship points (-10) for each girl at night. There is a cheat button in the MC bedroom if you want to increase it a little more.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nah, ntr isn't enabled and never has been but I guess it's just showing these points regardless.
Once you get the girls to a certain point they start losing points every night, talking to them and giving them gifts will gain points every day if you have chosen the right way to go.

Without cheating you can build up to well over 200 points each in no time.

The mother loses 10 every night and the other if I remember right are between 3-5 points every night.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well thats weid because in the images folder its shown that Frank gets killed. He gets killed in the salon, if this is not part of the killing could you tell me hoe to get to these events?
Yes you can kill Frank and the step dad to.
You have to become a gang member and it will happen if you so choose.

Reactions: Reginleif

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
I somehow keep getting the corruption path instead of the ntr one. Any tips on what I should do differently?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I somehow keep getting the corruption path instead of the ntr one. Any tips on what I should do differently?
There's three stats;
Love
Corruption
Relationship

Low relationship stat leads to NTR, if you didn't turn it off at the beginning.
There's also "Hard NTR" which makes it so that stats don't really matter at all, and all the NTR happens anyway.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes