jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
It works fine for me, did you rename the file to remove the numbers off it. You can take your save file and before the 10:00 PM event, just increase Nicole's relationship to 10. The select the living room, and select no so you can repeat the scene. The option for corruption will appear. Another question what version of game are you playing?
I play the latest 0.9.1.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
It works fine for me, did you rename the file to remove the numbers off it. You can take your save file and before the 10:00 PM event, just increase Nicole's relationship to 10. The select the living room, and select no so you can repeat the scene. The option for corruption will appear. Another question what version of game are you playing?
will you take a look at mine

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
will you take a look at mine
I see the ? saying you need to take Nicole on second date. The second date is corruption path, you have a heck of a lot of love points at 371 and corruption at 361. You already finished the love path, if you want to do corruption then lower your love points or raise your corruption points. I don't think you need that much love and corruption points but hey why not.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJsona

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
I see the ? saying you need to take Nicole on second date. The second date is corruption path, you have a heck of a lot of love points at 371 and corruption at 361. You already finished the love path, if you want to do corruption then lower your love points or raise your corruption points. I don't think you need that much love and corruption points but hey why not.
raised cor still did not work

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
do you have a save right there that I can have it the only thing im missing

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
do you have a save right there that I can have it the only thing im missing
Lowered your love for Nicole to 60, and corruption to 200. I did the basement event corruption path and you are now at Friday before the weekend.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
Lowered your love for Nicole to 60, and corruption to 200. I did the basement event corruption path and you are now at Friday before the weekend.
I appreciate you helping me but I get this and it starts me all over from the very start what I do wrong

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
ask and you shall receive:)
new images

enjoy;)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I appreciate you helping me but I get this and it starts me all over from the very start what I do wrong
traceback.txt and possibly errors.txt (if it exists) in the main folder of the game could possibly be a lot more helpful than taking pictures of your screen with your phone.

Also, if you ever actually do want to take screenshots of your screen, then a phone or a camera is usually not the best option to go with. There's a key on your keyboard which in English is called Print Screen (often shortened as Print Scrn). That key copies your screen to clipboard and you can paste it into your favorite image editor and save as jpg or png, or paste it directly to some image host web page that supports it (like Imgur for example).
Alt+Print Screen gives you a copy of the active window only.

Ren'Py itself can save screenshots as png files in the main folder of the game, normally it's bound to the "s"-key, Alt+s and Alt+Shift+s. I'm not sure that it works on the error screen though. Alt+s and Alt+Shift+s do work in developer mode (menu and console), so I'm guessing they may work on the error screen, too.

Try that next time, because taking pictures of your screen with a camera is something that grannies do :sneaky:

Last edited:

HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
Hi all,

In the gallery that someone uploaded a few pages back I see a lot of images of group stuff and more images with the blonde girl and Davide. Are they just separate or can you actually get those events? Because I haven't been able to.
I prostituted the 2 girls in the streets on the weekends and took the mother to the subway. But now that's all I can get. I also killed Davide. But now it doesn't seem like I can do a lot.
Couldn't do a lot before that as well. Just played around with the cheats.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes