nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I suspect you can't. I think being a gang member locks you out of progressing with Nicole on the love route, doesn't it? Also, selling drugs with her is a corruption event.
The helper in the mobile says, you can but I am unable so not sure.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
You can sell drugs with Nicole on the love path
How can I get that event ? Drugs can be sold at 4pm but when I go to the basement first time it was Bruce, after that Cassandra. Hmm.. maybe I should reload to previous save, before letting Cassandra in the basement and check..

chongu1811

Apr 27, 2020
become gang member
high corruption needed
night 10.00pm
No i cant have this scenes. im play again and again but all the time only appear scenes: only me meet her in basement at 11pm after talk with 3 guys in living room 10pm and drug her, fuck her in wc. i dont know why, pls help me!
1588057802450.png

Roamer_the-player

Apr 24, 2020
i went to metrostation to deliver red box but couldnt get the ! mark i went on monday and thursday to deliver it at 7pm and waited till 9 to become gang member ut it didnt happen what to do ?

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
well in this instance that scene is actually in the game somewhere around 10pm, iirc it wasn't repeatable though but that scene was definitely in game you could also swap Nicole for Cassandra with David

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
No i cant have this scenes. im play again and again but all the time only appear scenes: only me meet her in basement at 11pm after talk with 3 guys in living room 10pm and drug her, fuck her in wc. i dont know why, pls help me!
View attachment 636286
A couple of steps were missing.
1) you need the Ly(according to you screen shot) to be introducted to Davide, stepdad, and Duong Huyen (your name for her) at 10 or 11pm
2) After Duong Huyen has a mental about it you next need to do the basement event with Her and claim her as your Slut
3) Next time Ly will join and be accepted.

If you want post a save and I will get you to there, I normally only play mod version but luckly for you I have 9.1 installed waiting on the great S A Z to finish his update.

Reactions: chongu1811
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes