famafer

Apr 14, 2020
Good Morning.
Has anyone managed to unlock Nicole's second date of the week?
That you have also unlocked the two corruption dresses, the BabyDoll and the other.
Please, I would ask whoever got it to put the save file for us to use. Since it is part of the game I can't unlock it and it has me crazy.
Thaaaaank you.

Reactions: Rhaou

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Hi !
Congratulations I really enjoyed playing the game. Nicole is just beautiful. I really liked the 3 new events in the city. My favourite is of course the one with Nicole, when she finally admits that then MC is her master. Any chance of seeing more of her "training" :devilish: :devilish: ? She also looks really good with blonde hair (patreon images). Hope to see that in the game^^
I really liked everything. Great job !

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
You know even when the game ends I'd love to see 3D comics coming out for the characters, the models and renders have always been great in this game that's never been the problem and always thought they suited 3D comics type of storytelling.

Imo Nicole is simply #1 in all the games I've played, just something about her

I've always been into MILF characters but she's the GOAT

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
I am trying to figure out why I am losing relationship points everyday for no reason. Like I could literally do nothing all day and lose them

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am trying to figure out why I am losing relationship points everyday for no reason. Like I could literally do nothing all day and lose them
Its part of the game you lose 10 points from mom and 5 points from sisters and 3 points from that other girl every day once you go to sleep.
Its to make you work for the girls every day for the route you want to go.

Reactions: Shiva0067

Alleta

Jun 17, 2019
Hi all,

In the gallery that someone uploaded a few pages back I see a lot of images of group stuff and more images with the blonde girl and Davide. Are they just separate or can you actually get those events? Because I haven't been able to.
I prostituted the 2 girls in the streets on the weekends and took the mother to the subway. But now that's all I can get. I also killed Davide. But now it doesn't seem like I can do a lot.
Couldn't do a lot before that as well. Just played around with the cheats.
How to prostitute 2 girls on street

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
How to prostitute 2 girls on street
Not 100% sure but I'm fairly sure you need them to have gone in the basement and high corruption and maybe even sell drugs with them. You should then be able to go in the basement around the same time you sell drugs and go out in the streets where you can choose to sell their services.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Can someone help me..how to sell drugs with Nicole at 4pm ?..playing the love route, became gang member did both the dates..had that scene with bruce as well..the helper says to go to basement with nicole (did that at 11pm few times) but at 4pm casandra is there as an option to sell drugs with not nicole.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Can someone help me..how to sell drugs with Nicole at 4pm ?..playing the love route, became gang member did both the dates..had that scene with bruce as well..the helper says to go to basement with nicole (did that at 11pm few times) but at 4pm casandra is there as an option to sell drugs with not nicole.
I suspect you can't. I think being a gang member locks you out of progressing with Nicole on the love route, doesn't it? Also, selling drugs with her is a corruption event.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes