Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
I think it’s gonna be today the last update he got he usually does good for deadlines and loses traction for months so I’d bet on it for today.
Let me dream about it( I know itsnot gonna happen but gonna be great if it really can happen

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
I cant get the girls to wear any outfits I buy them, the money is removed from my total but no option to change their outfit.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
No i cant have this scenes. im play again and again but all the time only appear scenes: only me meet her in basement at 11pm after talk with 3 guys in living room 10pm and drug her, fuck her in wc. i dont know why, pls help me!
View attachment 636286

made you a save and renamed family to your screen shot and at point you needed, you will need to change MC name as currently Knight

Reactions: Yoozin

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Can't unlock Nicole's 2nd date corruption or her 2nd basement scene. Cant get past the living room 10pm scene, hint keeps telling me to meet Nicole in the living room, Maybe Relationship is supposed to be very low? 10PM. nicole.JPG

Last edited:

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Can't unlock Nicole's 2nd date corruption or her 2nd basement scene. Cant get past the living room 10pm scene, hint keeps telling me to meet Nicole in the living room, Maybe Relationship is supposed to be very low? 10PM.
iirc if you skip the gang meeting scene it doesn't give trigger the next event you need to do. Actually watch through the whole thing, then you can go into the basement with her.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes