Nov 18, 2019
cant trigger the second date with nicole (the middle one) im a gang member and i did many events in basement and i have enough corruption i guess (used cheat in my beadroom and set it to 500+)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
cant trigger the second date with nicole (the middle one) im a gang member and i did many events in basement and i have enough corruption i guess (used cheat in my beadroom and set it to 500+)
You must become a gang member from the start of the game.
You can still do it just become a gang member and do those quest and it will unlock for you.

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
If y'all are talking about the Nicole weekend date, the one in the middle, that is a love route date

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Like many other people here i'm also having difficulty unlocking Nicole's second date. I have all the points needed but i'm still unable to get the scene. Since many people are also having trouble with this could this be a bug or a design flaw? I read that if you date other girls before you did Nicole's second date you somehow get locked out of this event.
You have to be a gang member and you need more corruption points than love point to unlock it.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Oh my goodness! He is doing it again! He lets another release date go by without delivering an update, his supporters might not be happy about this delay.
It takes him a few months for one release. I would not be expecting anything for a while. I know 9 - 9.1 was a one month turn around, but that was an aberration.

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Try going to the 10pm daily scene and dont skip over it, select "Do nothing" (I think). I have having the same problem but it was the way I went through that scene and it opened up from there.

Nov 18, 2019
how do i know how much of the game i have completed the helper in the phone shows all done on each girl but im getting new scenes sometimes its getting pretty boring playing the same scenes over and over

daboot

Nov 7, 2017
Is the relationship loss at the end of each day due to pushing too far to fast? Trying to go no ntr - high relationship - high corruption.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is the relationship loss at the end of each day due to pushing too far to fast? Trying to go no ntr - high relationship - high corruption.
No, the game engine simply is constructed to penalize relationships the MC isn't putting effort into. All relationships lose some points every day. The relationships you have the most opportunity to interact with, lose more.

Every interaction grants a point and gifts grant more.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
How do you get Nicole with the blonde hair? I have her totally corrupted, have had her too many times to mention, have killed Bruce, have taken her downtown and she can wear all the outfits but she has her original hair colour.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes