dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK looked through the last number of pages but still haven't found how to kill Davide. I'm cockblocking him on SMS by threatening to tell Nicole but how do I actually progress to killing him?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm trying to get Nicole(mother figure) on the 2nd corruption date. I've got 95 relationship and 166 corruption.
I've been initiated into the gang and met her in the basement at 10PM where I drugged her and took advantage of her.
After that I couldn't figure what to do so I activated the helper.
The helper said "Go with Nicole to her second date at the weekend"... but it is greyed out.
What do I do? I haven't cheated at all in this playthrough.

Apparently it won't unlock unless you don't drug her. But the walkthrough doesn't say that. Only Bruce gives you an hint about it.

Last edited:

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I'm trying to get Nicole(mother figure) on the 2nd corruption date. I've got 95 relationship and 166 corruption.
I've been initiated into the gang and met her in the basement at 10PM where I drugged her and took advantage of her.
After that I couldn't figure what to do so I activated the helper.
The helper said "Go with Nicole to her second date at the weekend"... but it is greyed out.
What do I do? I haven't cheated at all in this playthrough.
Did you go back at 10:00 PM and don't drug her and let her put on an outfit and service you?

Reactions: Cos_tan and AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I can't figure how to get all the NTR scenes. I'm wondering if it Nicole becomes "your slut" if she has too much corruption regardless of her relationship level. I had 1 or so relationship and 80 corruption when I was initiated in the gang, but the NTR scene I assume should've happened there didn't happen.

I started with a max corruption/relationship and no love playthrough. Then took the love route. Getting all NTR scenes however is rough.

I'm enjoyed this game a lot though. and JDMOD let me see which scenes I could work towards which was great.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
When will be next update by the way?
Be patience. If the developer(s) is/are confidence when the next update get release, I am sure they would annouce when the next version. Let's them do their project on their pace. If they rush too fast, there is a higher risk of bugs and other issue. That's my two cents. have a great day.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
I can't figure how to get all the NTR scenes. I'm wondering if it Nicole becomes "your slut" if she has too much corruption regardless of her relationship level. I had 1 or so relationship and 80 corruption when I was initiated in the gang, but the NTR scene I assume should've happened there didn't happen.

I started with a max corruption/relationship and no love playthrough. Then took the love route. Getting all NTR scenes however is rough.

I'm enjoyed this game a lot though. and JDMOD let me see which scenes I could work towards which was great.
Keeping your relationship below 5 should allow you to see all NTR scenes.
Having a higher corruption will give you the NTR-corruption scenes.
Having a higher love will give you the NTR-love scenes.

that's it.

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
Keeping your relationship below 5 should allow you to see all NTR scenes.
Having a higher corruption will give you the NTR-corruption scenes.
Having a higher love will give you the NTR-love scenes.

that's it.
what's the diff between the love and corrupt ntr ?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes