moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
was there a fix for the pregnant scenes and time(areas), park etc. only saw park once when kill davide, but never after that. wouldnt that have opened the area?

sorry bout the multiple posts, kinda multitasking at moment n short on time......

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
In love you're a nice person to the women
Corruption you're a dick and use them for sex
NTR they fuck other people and not you.
thx but i was talking about the difference between the love ntr and the corrup ntr. someone post you can have love/ntr and corrup/ntr and i don't know if the difference if its scene or just words

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
thx but i was talking about the difference between the love ntr and the corrup ntr. someone post you can have love/ntr and corrup/ntr and i don't know if the difference if its scene or just words
The biggest difference I've spotted is MC being somewhat heartbroken if it's love or angry/"just feeling robbed" if it's corruption.

Reactions: OniChichii

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
That's the same thing that keeps happening to my, where Davide and the Dad are sitting in the living room and Nicole offers them drinks....
Question, is your relationship points less the 5? If so upload your save and I can take a look.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
doubleCl1cK Thanks

So how do you get the scene where:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These don't seem to be triggered by relationship value alone.
Hey, AtotehZ, the 2 AM in the kitchen: NTR Mode on (soft or hard), Nicole Relationship 5 or less (I figure..), corruption/love doesn't matter in this case (Nicole is cucking the MC).

For the living room one at 10PM: Do not skip scene, NTR Mode on (soft or hard), Nicole Relationship 5 or less (I figure..), Nicole has to like NTR (I'm not too sure about this though).
Hope this helps. enjoy.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
doubleCl1cK I think that may be what I messed up. I thought the "like/dislike NTR" prompt was whether MC liked seeing it. If it's whether she likes it, it makes sense she would do more if set to like it.

I'll report back in a bit and see if it worked.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
doubleCl1cK It doesn't work. There's seemingly no way to "activate NTR".
Is there some other trigger I'm missing? Do any of the other girls have to be in a certain state?

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
AtotehZ It's been awhile since I've played this. HOwever, the 2AM scene should happen when you go to bed and just before the Stats are shown. You see something like, <What's that noise downstairs?> , then you go take a look and you see Nicole with Davide pummeling her! :oops:
For the other scenes, I remember that I just followed the hints. For the 10PM sitting on lap, shouldn't it be the only the first time you're a a gang member? You and Bruce take out the bags and Davide goes down with Nicole (this means, 9PM in living room - 10PM basement)
The other scenes, well all I remember is that she has to like NTR or NTR is set to Yes.
Sorry ... need to replay it to help you out more.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
AtotehZ It's been awhile since I've played this. HOwever, the 2AM scene should happen when you go to bed and just before the Stats are shown. You see something like, <What's that noise downstairs?> , then you go take a look and you see Nicole with Davide pummeling her! :oops:
For the other scenes, I remember that I just followed the hints. For the 10PM sitting on lap, shouldn't it be the only the first time you're a a gang member? You and Bruce take out the bags and Davide goes down with Nicole (this means, 9PM in living room - 10PM basement)
The other scenes, well all I remember is that she has to like NTR or NTR is set to Yes.
Sorry ... need to replay it to help you out more.
Hey, AtotehZ, the 2 AM in the kitchen: NTR Mode on (soft or hard), Nicole Relationship 5 or less (I figure..), corruption/love doesn't matter in this case (Nicole is cucking the MC).

For the living room one at 10PM: Do not skip scene, NTR Mode on (soft or hard), Nicole Relationship 5 or less (I figure..), Nicole has to like NTR (I'm not too sure about this though).
Hope this helps. enjoy.
doubleCl1cK I think that may be what I messed up. I thought the "like/dislike NTR" prompt was whether MC liked seeing it. If it's whether she likes it, it makes sense she would do more if set to like it.

I'll report back in a bit and see if it worked.
Last week when AtotehZ posted this comment in another thread, I looked into the code and I tried a few scenes to see what would happened but the results don't seem right to me.

The most common variables used to trigger those scenes are:
  • Relationship with the character (i.e., for Nicole, variable "momrelationship")
  • NTR for the character (i.e., for Nicole, variable "momntr")
  • Global NTR (variable "NTR": the only way to set it to True is at the start of a new game)
The problem seems to be that the variable NTR for the character is False most of the time if you're not playing in Hard Mode, therefore locking you out of those scenes.

Last edited:

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I saw in some pictures posted some time ago that you can find Nivcole and the other naked girls in the dining room and therefore have the possibility of not making her wear clothes. It's possible? How do you do?
Thanks

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I thought hard mode had been removed as the game was updated. I read it was "at the computer" in some old replies in this discussion and assumed it was the laptop in your own room, but I can't click that. The "!" doesn't have any option to activate it either.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
JohnDupont Getting to play towards it all on my own would've been ideal, but you just gave me the 2nd best thing.

I went to console and wrote "momntr = 1"

Now it works.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes