SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Creating these games take a whole lot more time than you think. I started a game, launched it and in a few months my personal life got in the way and I had to formally shut it down because I couldn't commit to a timeline and I didn't want to string anyone along. I am still working on it, but am doing it at my own pace and I want to get most of the game completed before I launch it again.

The story and the writing is the easy part and learning Ren'py, for example, is pretty easy. I already knew python so that helped but you really don't need to know it in order to get started.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL-DR
Producing these games is a lot of work, especially when you are doing it by yourself. I am always amazed at the Devs who can crank out content on a monthly basis. So don't be too hard on the dev...

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Is it possible to just farm Love and Corruption points or is there a limited number of interactions with each person?
It's pretty easy to farm points, especially when you realize what times of day are basically empty and therefore free time for working. Condoms, flowers and chocolates are cheap.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Creating these games take a whole lot more time than you think. I started a game, launched it and in a few months my personal life got in the way and I had to formally shut it down because I couldn't commit to a timeline and I didn't want to string anyone along. I am still working on it, but am doing it at my own pace and I want to get most of the game completed before I launch it again.

The story and the writing is the easy part and learning Ren'py, for example, is pretty easy. I already knew python so that helped but you really don't need to know it in order to get started.

TL-DR
Producing these games is a lot of work, especially when you are doing it by yourself. I am always amazed at the Devs who can crank out content on a monthly basis. So don't be too hard on the dev...
I have no comment what you said. I have posted some message that I do not ask when the game get updated. I respect each developer(s) their own time to release updates. Also some people still do not understand how application and game been developed. Most of these games is a story layout with graphic image(s) and possible video(s). It is really depend on the developer(s) plan and how much they want to put their time into it. If the game is long, it will take time to do. Not only to develop it, test it and troubleshoot it. Which is my I do not have any comment what you posted.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
I could've sworn I read a post from him a couple of days ago stating he was busy in real life. Regardless, people work at different speeds. As long as he isn't intentionally stringing people along, like many are saying ICSTOR is for an example, it's just a matter of voting with your wallet. Being bitter helps noone.
No he made a decision to commit full time on the game after he lost his job (he said this around January) which means the money he earns from Patreon is clearly enough to get him by if he's commiting full time on this

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
No he made a decision to commit full time on the game after he lost his job (he said this around January) which means the money he earns from Patreon is clearly enough to get him by if he's commiting full time on this
But again no update and even no news about update

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
One doesn't necessarily follow from the other. Him saying he is going to commit to his Patreon full time means at least one of the following things:
  • he thinks it is enough to handle immediate needs
  • he thinks it can be made into enough to handle immediate needs
  • he thinks no immediate opportunity can provide more
  • he thinks working on alternative income opportunities shouldn't impede working on his Patreon full time
What it doesn't mean is he is in a head space where committing to his Patreon full time means he is able to work on this or any other project sufficiently to produce usable content.

Reactions: Thermophob

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Whether Saddoggames is a solo project and there's no other person involved (if it is the case, I don't know), sure the updates never come in time (dealing with 2 or 3 months between each one, more even). Taking time on doing things too slow or rush to get there ASAP, better being in a middle pace bringing update-news from time to time.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of The Tyrant-v0.9.1 with JDMOD
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
It runs perfectly. The only problem is the save slots. Like it won't proceed any further. Trying to confirm by tapping Go does not do anything. Quick save works though. So I guess I'll do this in one run.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.9.1
I am having a few errors in the screen file.
This occurs right at the start of the game.
Sera that someone there can fix me the screen file of this version for me to replace here with mine and see if it works.
It is the second time that I download this game and gives the same error in the same file. :(

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Good game because of the art and the choices. But give the old man some joy too. Preferably shared by his daughters.

Or more dinner suprises. It's the best dish to serve.

Reactions: Zozefs

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Good game because of the art and the choices. But give the old man some joy too. Preferably shared by his daughters.

Or more dinner suprises. It's the best dish to serve.
Joy isn't in the cards for him, but if you want a scene where he at least gets some, try S A Z mod for v0.8.5. You'll have to download the lower version to use it though.

werner2015

Aug 1, 2018
Hello I have read many pages back. but havent found the question or an naswer for me. I know that there is a love route and a corruption route. I want to know what is the difference between both routes. How often have you to play the game?
Thanks for the help

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
werner2015 There isn't a corruption and love route. It's a sandbox game the way it is now.

For some actions you need to have more corruption than love and some reactions depend on if you have most love or most corruption. Since there is no time limit and no cap on corruption and love, you can change what you have most of as you wish.

Using flowers and condoms as gifts is very effective on top of the other actions to change it if you don't want to use cheats.

If you're not against NTR I can recommend trying to play with the girls under 5 relationship and the commands I've mentioned often before enabled.

If you want to try additional content try looking for S A Z mod. Both that and this are worthy. S A Z mod is a lower version, but with added content and bug fixing.

I don't understand the question "How often have you to play the game?", it doesn't make a lot of sense.

werner2015

Aug 1, 2018
i played from time to time, when there was a bigger update. the question "How often have you to play the game?" was meant that i thought there was a way with more corruption or a way with more love with the different person. i thought something like my legacy or incubus, where you have many ways to play the game and every action brings you to another end.

werner2015

Aug 1, 2018
okay with the routes maybe i understand it wrong in the game. english is not my motherlanguage and so maybe i translate it for my understanding wrong. because i thought when play love route its another way with other scenes and another ending then corruption route.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
i played from time to time, when there was a bigger update. the question "How often have you to play the game?" was meant that i thought there was a way with more corruption or a way with more love with the different person. i thought something like my legacy or incubus, where you have many ways to play the game and every action brings you to another end.
There's not an ending, but the actions are different if you have more corruption or love, yes. If you want to see both you can save before making big decisions and go to your room, then change the amount of love and corruption and play it again.

Virajdeoram

Apr 27, 2020
Can someone please tell me how to kill davide. I have played this game a lot and I don't know how to kill that ...... Guy.
I understand it's through a Ntr event. But whose event and how do I trigger it?
Please help.

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
Can someone please tell me how to kill davide. I have played this game a lot and I don't know how to kill that ...... Guy.
I understand it's through a Ntr event. But whose event and how do I trigger it?
Please help.
Go to your Room - With the Notebook Settings you can choose which girl you wanna ask.
In my case "Mother" will do it if you ask the "older Sister".
Go to the Cellar at night.
The action is only successfull if you have a high relationship. Try low relationship first there is more NTR.

Beware: "The Bug of the Living Dead"

... he will come back as an icon in the daily routine
... he can also come back if "Mother" is pregnant and you wanna f* her - if your relationship is low.
... he comes back in the cellar drug scenes - if your relationship is low.
... he stills sits on the couch with peter and the boxes on the floor.

and i noticed a missing dress image for "mother" in the Dinner Szene with Peter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hadgar
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes