gamar81

Mar 28, 2020
Last week when AtotehZ posted this comment in another thread, I looked into the code and I tried a few scenes to see what would happened but the results don't seem right to me.

The most common variables used to trigger those scenes are:
  • Relationship with the character (i.e., for Nicole, variable "momrelationship")
  • NTR for the character (i.e., for Nicole, variable "momntr")
  • Global NTR (variable "NTR": the only way to set it to True is at the start of a new game)
The problem seems to be that the variable NTR for the character is False most of the time if you're not playing in Hard Mode, therefore locking you out of those scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In which folder and file is this code?

Apr 5, 2019
how to get the second date scene with nicole i cant bcs i gave cassandra premmision to Basement and now nicole dont want to do it and i am idiot and cant find a way to get the scene where i drugged nicole i cant get that scene bcs nicole get angry every time i go down in the basement with david and the father

Last edited:

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I thought hard mode had been removed as the game was updated. I read it was "at the computer" in some old replies in this discussion and assumed it was the laptop in your own room, but I can't click that. The "!" doesn't have any option to activate it either.

Am I looking in the wrong place?
My bad, the code for Hard Mode is still in the game but there is no way to activate it anymore.

In which folder and file is this code?
In stats.rpy and mcroom.rpy.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
For those who have trouble getting NTR scenes to trigger properly you can use the following console commands:
momntr = 1
bigsisntr = 1
lilsisntr = 1
irianantr = 1
Combine it with below or above 5 relationship and disable it by changing the values to 0 again as needed. Some scenes only trigger with NTR off.

For those interested in experimenting with other variables here's the decompiled list of commands:
Caution: I don't know if any of these commands can mess with your game in a bad way.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This is a different variable. When activated Nicole will be more attracted to Davide than you among other things, and obey him over you.

natsumuch

Aug 14, 2016
I'm actually surprise saddog going to be late.

Everything on lockdown due to covid 19 and yet he is still late.
I'm glad I stopped supporting him on pateron, fucking scumbag.

• Angry
Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm actually surprise saddog going to be late.

Everything on lockdown due to covid 19 and yet he is still late.
I'm glad I stopped supporting him on pateron, fucking scumbag.
He hasn't been stringing anyone along. You don't know his situation, he has been very clear about him being busy in real life and that finishing the game isn't a priority for him at the moment.

Feb 28, 2018
He hasn't been stringing anyone along. You don't know his situation, he has been very clear about him being busy in real life and that finishing the game isn't a priority for him at the moment.
No, he actually said that he's going to work full-time on the game now and promised to communicate more in the future. But none of that obviously happened.

bacon666

Sep 30, 2019
Is it possible to just farm Love and Corruption points or is there a limited number of interactions with each person?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Love and corruption are uncapped. Some actions are determined by what you have most of and other actions are only available to you if you have at least a certain amount. By 100 love/corruption you'll have access to all actions that aren't determined by other factors, like progression.

If you have under 5 relationship with any of them that person will prefer other partners to you.

Some console commands can help you experience all the content easier. They've been discussed a lot recently.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Apparently he's focusing on this game "full time" now

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Apparently he's focusing on this game "full time" now
I could've sworn I read a post from him a couple of days ago stating he was busy in real life. Regardless, people work at different speeds. As long as he isn't intentionally stringing people along, like many are saying ICSTOR is for an example, it's just a matter of voting with your wallet. Being bitter helps noone.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes