Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Nicole(red dress) is the woman with most content. There are no old men in the game, but these guys are up there I guess:
View attachment 666072 View attachment 666082
Frank(left) will get handsy with 3 of them and have sex with 2 of them.
Peter(right) will go after Nicole if your relationship is low.
THANK YOU. you saved a bit of time. really nice answer.

nicole :love: ok. yeah these guys are old enough for old men content but: no sex scenes with peter and nicole? and 2 with frank but i assume not with nicole? hmm... is this game still in progress? i hope there will get added more content of this soon. cause the quality and girls look really good.
for me personally the game could only be with nicole and plenty different guys :3

more of this stuff please:

Valentine's day Nicole NTR.jpg

tanning surprise NTR.jpg

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
no sex scenes with peter and nicole?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and 2 with frank but i assume not with nicole?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The images you showed are rendered tier rewards that aren't present in the game. The Muscular long haired dude(Hobo) does have scenes though, but you'll see.

If you like this game a lot and want more content after you've explored it you can try S A Z mod. It needs a different game version to function, but it shouldn't be too hard to find it. It has a few other scenes, a lot more dialogue, less bugs, but is missing the 0.9.1 content since it is currently based on 0.8.5.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight2416

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
THANK YOU. you saved a bit of time. really nice answer.

nicole :love: ok. yeah these guys are old enough for old men content but: no sex scenes with peter and nicole? and 2 with frank but i assume not with nicole? hmm... is this game still in progress? i hope there will get added more content of this soon. cause the quality and girls look really good.
for me personally the game could only be with nicole and plenty different guys :3

more of this stuff please:

View attachment 666184

View attachment 666185
Yeah I dunno why that guy in the first pic hasn't stuck it in Nicole yet he stuck it in Cassandra. Nicole should get a similar scene

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
How to get scenes with Steve?
Where is Steve?
Steve is the big hobbo ?

If yes, in the ntr route, when you go to the first date with Cassandra there's a scene with him.
Also another scene with nicole and him on the week-end

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Steve is the big hobbo ?

If yes, in the ntr route, when you go to the first date with Cassandra there's a scene with him.
Also another scene with nicole and him on the week-end
1 Steve is not the hobbo

2 Steve is a member of the gang that was replaced by Sam

3 Steve is the one that David and Bruce talking about when Sam meet in the entry of the house before decide to entry
in the Gang

4 Steve is in the intro page and also in the phone and can have GOOS OR BAD POINT TOO

SO: WHERE IS STEVE?

seems to be that it is a main characters of the game... this game seems to be only in starting point
too much repetitive and with missin characters story that is not started

this Story is never started and it is very bad developed

I think the Dev need help from someone that can write a good LINEAR STORY.

the idea of this game is very good and the sex scenes with NTR and Nicole as perverted slut are very good but...

THE STORY IS NOT STARTED WELL... REQUIRES A REMAKE!

Screenshot 2020-05-24 at 15.11.12.png Screenshot 2020-05-24 at 15.19.37.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: numanumani

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
To me Saddog requires help in this game.
Why SAZ and Saddogg devs they don't join their skills to make this game the best one ever?
I think that saddogg as one only dev is no more able to do all the job required for this great game

he requires help from other developers

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
1 Steve is not the hobbo

2 Steve is a member of the gang that was replaced by Sam

3 Steve is the one that David and Bruce talking about when Sam meet in the entry of the house before decide to entry
in the Gang

4 Steve is in the intro page and also in the phone and can have GOOS OR BAD POINT TOO

SO: WHERE IS STEVE?

seems to be that it is a main characters of the game... this game seems to be only in starting point
too much repetitive and with missin characters story that is not started

this Story is never started and it is very bad developed

I think the Dev need help from someone that can write a good LINEAR STORY.

the idea of this game is very good and the sex scenes with NTR and Nicole as perverted slut are very good but...

THE STORY IS NOT STARTED WELL... REQUIRES A REMAKE!

View attachment 668724 View attachment 668725
Ah yes I remember know.

Seems to me that Steve is not an important character and that is only purpose is to leave his place in the gang to the MC.

Feb 28, 2018
Steve is a pretty pointless character. He's introduced in the intro but then gets arrested and removed from the game right after that. I don't know why he's even listed in the contacts. There are no events where you could gain any points with him.

Reactions: Thermophob

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
To me Saddog requires help in this game.
Why SAZ and Saddogg devs they don't join their skills to make this game the best one ever?
I think that saddogg as one only dev is no more able to do all the job required for this great game

he requires help from other developers
Unless it's because you're in love with Steve's model I don't understand the problem. It was a pretty early decision to get rid of him and it was not a mistake. Whether he will be back later is up to Saddoggames, and no-one else.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Steve is a pretty pointless character. He's introduced in the intro but then gets arrested and removed from the game right after that. I don't know why he's even listed in the contacts. There are no events where you could gain any points with him.
the fact that he is listed in the bad or good points seems to be that the story was nt started yet but in the story line Steve is a path that never started...

that is why i think that Saddogg needs to remake this game from the start because there are a lot of events that continuing to show .. but are wrong!!ù
example
when MC fack Nicole why in the next day Nicole act how this will never happen

there are a lot of non sense event related with Mom and Sisters

Also there is Irina story that is very poor of content
.. Also there is a story with Frank and Nicole... and Frank with Cassandra that comes with a lot of NoN SENSE event

in the Pub... when Nicole goes up to Frank the shane is repetitive

The Job in the Frank store is NEVER STARTED... but it still the message that the Job path will be in the next update...

HOW MANY UPDATE ARE?
this message is still there since 2018!!!
almost 3 YEARS AGO!!!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Unless it's because you're in love with Steve's model I don't understand the problem. It was a pretty early decision to get rid of him and it was not a mistake. Whether he will be back later is up to Saddoggames, and no-one else.
I'm in love with Steve??
not at all man

but the storyline is a mess and requires a good revision

for example just delete the BAD/GOOD points menu about Steve
and delete Steve from the Intro.
Steve is a Sam antagonist as David and Frank i think the intro is well written in the story
that is why i think that Steve was in the story since the begun
and it was also planned to be killed or not Screenshot 2020-05-24 at 17.35.30.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes